Is Tracy McGrady hurt again, or he still rehabbing?

All summer long all Ive heard about tmac was how he feels amazing and how hes going to be back in his old dominating form. Now I just watched the Rocketshighlights on nba.com and they said hes out for half the season. Is this a new development or has he been saying he'll be back mid season the whole time?

He's taking it easy. Not sure if the knee is strong enough to hold up for regular season play right now. He's in a contract year so he doesnt want tocomeback to early like Arena's and Amare did.

He was always supposed to be out until about the all star game ... but all that summer hype made it seem like he was going to be in uniform opening day

who cares what McGrady is doing he worthless now with all the injuries he gets every year now

Originally Posted by Baalnood

His jersey fits with the original guy from orlando. Same story and same ending.

At least Penny has legendary kicks, T-Mac not so much
I feel for T-Mac though
Never been a fan but still It'd be nice to see him back

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by Baalnood

His jersey fits with the original guy from orlando. Same story and same ending.

At least Penny has legendary kicks, T-Mac not so much
I feel for T-Mac though
Never been a fan but still It'd be nice to see him back
eek.gif
Wrong on both posts.

T-Mac started to get injury prone in Orlando, but he wasn't a glass man until he was on the Rockets.

The T-Mac's were one of the best basketball shoes from adidas. Legendary? Prob not, but it was a number 1 seller in the early 2000's. Yes, evenchallenging Jordans.

But yeah, dude needs to get healthy and help the Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom