@+* IS UP WITH GUCCI ON THE SONG "FAST BREAK" LOL..

Listened to te EA sportscenter mixtape for the first time in a while, had this on...
pimp.gif

And i remembered how he is tweaking out during the ad-libs and around the time he starts singing " iaaaccaaeeeyyyyyyy yeaaaauuuughh "
laugh.gif

We all know he always sounds like his nose is stopped up... but this song is the worst.

Song still ham though.
pimp.gif

but again... he does say he rolling on some X in one of the lines...

Listened to te EA sportscenter mixtape for the first time in a while, had this on...
pimp.gif

And i remembered how he is tweaking out during the ad-libs and around the time he starts singing " iaaaccaaeeeyyyyyyy yeaaaauuuughh "
laugh.gif

We all know he always sounds like his nose is stopped up... but this song is the worst.

Song still ham though.
pimp.gif

but again... he does say he rolling on some X in one of the lines...

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

What he did on "Ima Star" I will never forget..

I meant to put this in that When _____ Did _____ I knew he was a Star thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

What he did on "Ima Star" I will never forget..

I meant to put this in that When _____ Did _____ I knew he was a Star thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on moreland road fa moreland hoez i think we smoked 5 0s or more afta we smoked 5 0s or more them hoez left they some moreland hoez

man i remember first hearin this song i was slappin it in the whip and this %!%* went stoopid although i did not understand a damn thing he was sayin it was like

stufffed nose jibber jabber jibber jabber jibber jibber jibber jabber

dude went off on tha whole song
pimp.gif

on moreland road fa moreland hoez i think we smoked 5 0s or more afta we smoked 5 0s or more them hoez left they some moreland hoez

man i remember first hearin this song i was slappin it in the whip and this %!%* went stoopid although i did not understand a damn thing he was sayin it was like

stufffed nose jibber jabber jibber jabber jibber jibber jibber jabber

dude went off on tha whole song
pimp.gif

im pretty sure he was on a bean on that fast break, & on ima star i couldnt understand the 1st verse at all. i dont understand how people could even listen to that song & im a huge gucci fan

im pretty sure he was on a bean on that fast break, & on ima star i couldnt understand the 1st verse at all. i dont understand how people could even listen to that song & im a huge gucci fan

he talk about his pill problem on this track

old gucci>gucci now

chicken talk 2.. best gucci mane mixtape IMO!

he talk about his pill problem on this track

old gucci>gucci now

chicken talk 2.. best gucci mane mixtape IMO!

I seriously only understood like 3 lines on ima star until someone here deciphered it for us, and I'ma big gucci fan too.

Chicken Talk 1 >
Hell yea

I seriously only understood like 3 lines on ima star until someone here deciphered it for us, and I'ma big gucci fan too.

Chicken Talk 1 >
Hell yea

Back
Top Bottom