Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Joe Biden so outraged but planning on sending the biggest arms deal to Israel to date any day now smh

The crazy thing about the company those guys volunteered for is that it’s very close to the Biden admin. On October 15 or so, their president or ceo said Israel has right to defend themselves. Company also worked in Ukraine. This company was filling the role unrwa was playing prior to US defunding and was even help build the pier to bring aid in. So in a way the Israelis saw a US aligned aid company and said “**** you” and still bombed them.

Remember they are our biggest ally. One way ally

The crazy thing about the company those guys volunteered for is that it’s very close to the Biden admin. On October 15 or so, their president or ceo said Israel has right to defend themselves. Company also worked in Ukraine. This company was filling the role unrwa was playing prior to US defunding and was even help build the pier to bring aid in. So in a way the Israelis saw a US aligned aid company and said “**** you” and still bombed them.

Remember they are our biggest ally. One way ally

theres no way that was a mistake, i think Israel trying to send a message about providing aid to the Palestinians. Israel is trying to kill everyone in the Gaza strip either with weapons or starvation

Supposedly some of the aid workers worked for a British intelligence agency, Solace Global.

RIP to them all, including the Palestinian driver and translator.

Israel is ruthless and a genocidal killing machine that needs to be dismantled.

They don't care...For the fact there's some people that think they don't disproportionately and excessively kill ON PURPOSE with intent to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing to rid of Palestinians and continue to steal lands, is delusional at this point.

Their mantra was colonial takeover since the founding of Zionism. Kill, plunder, steal, murder and they will kill anyone, even allies, that are in their way.

This massacre was also to take and divert attention away from the Al-Shifa Hospital massacres.

Reactions: DLF
theres no way that was a mistake, i think Israel trying to send a message about providing aid to the Palestinians. Israel is trying to kill everyone in the Gaza strip either with weapons or starvation
They bombed first car

Second car came and took the aid workers

second car bombed

Third car came to rescue second cars survivors

Third car bombed too.

This is after what is presumed as the company letting their coordinates known to the IOF.

knew all this information in this video for a long time, good information put out easily for others to understand what else is at work here.

I know there are alot of people out there who believe in religion so no disrespect

ima just say if they do manage to get this third temple built and set off a bigger war when they eventually demolish the Dome of the Rock

HE better show up and if HE doesnt than what will be their excuse ?

just see a bunch of brainwashed people stuck fighting over ideology from the stone age going to get us all killed smh

i come in peace

IMG_0809.jpeg

1712182001890.png

1712182041155.png

This expose from whistleblowers on Israel's military AI systems is quite insightful into the explanation behind the large and massive unprecedented scale of destruction of infrastructure, as well as slaughter and deaths of Palestinians in Gaza. The article says IDF is prepared to kill 20 INNOCENT people for every combatant and even up to 100 for a senior figure in Hamas. The principle of proportionality requires that collateral casualties are proportional to the threat. Twenty [civilian] deaths for one Hamas fighter is not proportional.

They are actually devolving accountability and selection to AI and using a computer system to avoid moral accountability, not to reduce civilian deaths, but to find more civilian targets.

This violates international law and Israeli forces are well aware that it was intentionally using an untested system that violates international law with no oversight to AI systems that scale warfare terribly and tragically.

2024 ya'll - AI-assisted genocide brought to you by genocidal machine Israhell.

Obviously all speculation and not confirmed but it does seem very odd that in the last 36 hours the IDF pulled completely out of Khan Yunis (after taking heavy casualties yesterday), claimed to have defeated Hamas all together, opened the one Israeli bordered aid crossing and now Egypt allowing the pre-war amount of aid trucks a day (300) starting Sunday.

News was def calling Israel out on their bs too today from what I saw at work. Surprised me

News was def calling Israel out on their bs too today from what I saw at work. Surprised me
And you know the news gets their talking point directly by the state department so this is all adding up to something… we will see.

I think the aid workers getting killed did it. Jose Andres was on and wasn’t holding back.

I don’t buy it

Israel would basically be surrendering.

If 7 white aid workers dying was the straw that broke the camels back, then that’s both good and terrible.

an average of 1 aid worker has been dying every day since October 7. 99% of which were brown.

I honestly think it was the aid workers, they killed someone's staff who is big in Washington.

pelosi nominated him for a Nobel peace prize now she's talking about stopping giving them weapons because her friends staff died. pretty on brand for her, it wasn't real until now because she lives in a bubble.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom