issues with grey low Xi's

i have a pair of Grey Xi Lows and the tongue is really tight i think the straps on the inside are too tight now i hear i should cut it but dont know if it will ruin the shoes, any tips?

i have a pair of Grey Xi Lows and the tongue is really tight i think the straps on the inside are too tight now i hear i should cut it but dont know if it will ruin the shoes, any tips?

the insole is glued on but they dont squeak its just the tongue make the shoes a tight fit cuz it tight on my feet.

the insole is glued on but they dont squeak its just the tongue make the shoes a tight fit cuz it tight on my feet.

i think he thought i was talking about squeaking.. But I would like to know if anyone else has this problem ,and how could i fix it . thanks

i think he thought i was talking about squeaking.. But I would like to know if anyone else has this problem ,and how could i fix it . thanks

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

pull out the insole and put baby powder in it.

what in the hell??
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Don't cut the straps because the tongue will be all to one side, I got the white/blue for a b-day gift and one strap was ripped so now the tongue just sits/ slides to that one side

Don't cut the straps because the tongue will be all to one side, I got the white/blue for a b-day gift and one strap was ripped so now the tongue just sits/ slides to that one side

I suggest wearing them without insoles if you don't want to cut the straps off.

I suggest wearing them without insoles if you don't want to cut the straps off.

ok i tried the removing of the insole and that fixed it , thank you everyone i didn't try this before cuz the insole was glue so i didnt want to mess them up but WTH . Cant wait for the 2011 release of the 11's low !

ok i tried the removing of the insole and that fixed it , thank you everyone i didn't try this before cuz the insole was glue so i didnt want to mess them up but WTH . Cant wait for the 2011 release of the 11's low !

Back
Top Bottom