Italian Tourist in NYC Dead After Single Punch from a Dominican Resident of the Bronx - Video in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the most ignorant title ive ever seen on NT. Reported. Im not dominican and im super offended.

Not sure if serious. Are you this sensitive in real life? Im not offended and I'm both Domincan AND from NYC. Im more mad this kids mother thought calling him brownie was a good idea.
Dominicans being black and incest jokes are beyond played out tho. Leave it to NT to drive a joke to the ground.

People getting mad over Dominican being in the title, yet no on cares about "Italian" being in the title as well :smh:

#NTLogic

Last edited:
take your pick ...

i live around these idiots, seeing less of em on the streets only makes my living experience that much better .... ain't got **** to do with their race ...

I just saw that other video.

Why the Italian guy look black though? :lol:

Was that Italian dude wearing a thong?

I don't get NTers being sensitive about the thread title before or after it was changed.

Last edited:
take your pick ...

i live around these idiots, seeing less of em on the streets only makes my living experience that much better .... ain't got **** to do with their race ...

I'm not going to say that the attacker is some great citizen cause I don't know anything about him.

But if we talking only about this incident dude didn't really didn't do anything that bad.

He went to the bodega with his homies. From what's been reported the dead dude had been bothering people well before the attacker showed up.

He was even the one that took his shirt off ready to fight.
Again I'm not saying he deserved to die, but other homie doesn't deserve to see any charges cause of this.

well if the "homie" was home and getting ready for work the next day, not shirtless ready to knock some drunk dude out in a bodega would he be facing these charges?

sorry if I sound heartless here but I've just about had it with the *******s ...

Yeah it looks like a confrontation was going to happen regardless of who swung first

exactly

i know how these dudes are, they see a guy drunk and it becomes a game to mess with him. then u got the one tough guy who wants to have a story to tell on the the block so he knocks out the drunk guy but uh oh, drunk guy dies and now you're ******. now he's got some ridiculous story that he's had a couple days to think of but we know the deal ...

By far the most ignorant title ive ever seen on NT. Reported. Im not dominican and im super offended.
WTH 
laugh.gif

Anyways, seems like the dude from Italy wasn't completely innocent in this whole thing. Unfortunate series of events altogether. 

I'm surprised more people don't die on WSHH videos in this same manner. 

I just saw that other video.

Why the Italian guy look black though?
laugh.gif

Was that Italian dude wearing a thong?

I don't get NTers being sensitive about the thread title before or after it was changed.
He probably is black. Italy has black folks too homie.

laugh.gif
 @ the thong comment. I actually thought the same thing.

exactly

i know how these dudes are, they see a guy drunk and it becomes a game to mess with him. then u got the one tough guy who wants to have a story to tell on the the block so he knocks out the drunk guy but uh oh, drunk guy dies and now you're ******. now he's got some ridiculous story that he's had a couple days to think of but we know the deal ...
Nah son, the "tourist" had a bustdown in the area. He already knows not to go confronting ppl in their own neighborhood.

And if you watch the video, Brownie :smile:lol) looks to be picking up his bag, ready to walk off. The tourist had them liquor muscles pumping. Once you take off your shirt & walk into someone's face, invading their space, you are liable for anything that happens afterwards.

exactly

100% agree

throw the book at him. no sympathy at all

well if the "homie" was home and getting ready for work the next day, not shirtless ready to knock some drunk dude out in a bodega would he be facing these charges?

sorry if I sound heartless here but I've just about had it with the *******s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom