It's 2013, What Technologies Should We Have By Now That Don't Exist?

Water Powered Cars.

i feel like this is scientifically impossible...id like some physics majors to double check me tho :nerd:

I said this before but we've had water powered cars for a looooong time.

Steam Engine = Water Powered

The biggest problem with using steam (water) powered cars is the incredibly large amount of water needed to run an engine with even a moderate power output (75-100hp). lol steam engines use so much fuel (water) they aren't even rated in MPG... theyre rated in GPH (gallons per hour)
...not a big deal for your wallet considering tap water runs about .015c per gallon lol but I think car manufacturers would find it hard to market a car that required a fillup every 40 minutes while on a roadtrip.

Last edited:
word I was talking about sober pills that sober you up in 15minutes to an hour after a night of drinking :lol:

(I never drink and drive i promise)

solar powered cell phones

im ready for those 3d printers so i can print out some fresh gear to wear daily.

actually high speed trains between states should've been here by now, strong cosign to this. seriously, euro and asia have BEEN about that high speed life for a hot min now. there is no ******g reason why i should have to pay up to $150 for economy on amtrak from ny to boston and it STILL takes the same travel time as a bus, but at 10x the cost.

:smh: the united states, yet again, lags behind the competition, and yet we are still the "greatest country in the world" to many.

actually high speed trains between states should've been here by now, strong cosign to this. seriously, euro and asia have BEEN about that high speed life for a hot min now. there is no ******g reason why i should have to pay up to $150 for economy on amtrak from ny to boston and it STILL takes the same travel time as a bus, but at 10x the cost.

mean.gif
the united states, yet again, lags behind the competition, and yet we are still the "greatest country in the world" to many.
Japan has had high speed rail since 1964...19 ******g 64...

DC-Chicago on Amtrak takes 17 hours...ive made that drive in 10.5 hours and average about 12 if im with someone

it makes even more sense for us to have something like this considering our size...

mean.gif
is right

Last edited:

:smh: the united states, yet again, lags behind the competition, and yet we are still the "greatest country in the world" to many.

Japan has had high speed rail since 1964...19 ******g 64...

DC-Chicago on Amtrak takes 17 hours...ive made that drive in 10.5 hours and average about 12 if im with someone

it makes even more sense for us to have something like this considering our size...

:smh: is right

yea man. NYC>BOS is 4 hrs by bus...same by train if not 4.5 hrs. F that, i jump in my WRX and will hit boston in 2h45m FLAT.

what do you guys think about combustion engines? is it possible to engineer a 50mpg engine as per the gov't new mandate, considering combustion engines by default are highly inefficient?

video games that continue as the developer keeps creating. no patching or addons, some streaming type joint. like how tv show seasons are written. you dont know how its gon go

the fact that the highest resolution 27 inch monitor i can buy is 2560x1440 is absolutely pathetic IMO. the IBM T221 came out in 2001 and could do 3840×2400 at 22.1". where the heck is my 4k display?

we are being technologically suppressed. theres tons of technology they wont let the public have that exists.

Back
Top Bottom