its been 4 years. how are your Fires?

Well my 3s have been thru a lot but wow they have held up and still look good. Yellowing back tab as usual and usual cracking heel, but minor creasing. And im glad for that. Ill try to post a recent pic

Well my 3s have been thru a lot but wow they have held up and still look good. Yellowing back tab as usual and usual cracking heel, but minor creasing. And im glad for that. Ill try to post a recent pic

when my paint went to @*!#, i turned them into katrinas. i prefer the clean white look than the grey lace and tongue. i wish i had some cements to custom back then.

when my paint went to @*!#, i turned them into katrinas. i prefer the clean white look than the grey lace and tongue. i wish i had some cements to custom back then.

My sis and her man both have a pair that cracked and creased the worst ever, ill put em in a group pic lol

My sis and her man both have a pair that cracked and creased the worst ever, ill put em in a group pic lol

Fire red Vs??

Mine were rocking, basically DS, but i sold them recently as they were a half size too big
frown.gif

Old pics, should have taken more...

Fire red Vs??

Mine were rocking, basically DS, but i sold them recently as they were a half size too big
frown.gif

Old pics, should have taken more...

My worn pair are beat but I still love em........my pair on ICE are perfect except for a slightly yellow heel tab. Nothing I didnt expect tho!

My worn pair are beat but I still love em........my pair on ICE are perfect except for a slightly yellow heel tab. Nothing I didnt expect tho!

actually just finished restoring a pair, i'll try to post pics soon on the restoration thread

repainted, removed creases, deep clean

actually just finished restoring a pair, i'll try to post pics soon on the restoration thread

repainted, removed creases, deep clean

my brother has the fire red 3s.
And he beat them to death but the only thing that shoes wear is the paint chipping.
Besides that they still look ok.

my brother has the fire red 3s.
And he beat them to death but the only thing that shoes wear is the paint chipping.
Besides that they still look ok.

my fire red 3s have sat in the box and are pristine, save a yellow back tab. nervous about what's gonna happen to the paint when i wear them tho

Back
Top Bottom