IT'S DA 1st OF DA MONTH AT THE HOOD WALMARTS (HOOD AFICIANADOS STEP INTO THIS THREAD)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The EBT Extravaganza...AKA The First of The Month!!! at the hood Walmart near you.

I'm 'talmbout Spandex, tatts, and colored weave as far as the eye can see...
Loose feathers errywhere my dudes...Bird City %%#*$, Bird Bird City %%#*$
Hoochie Mamas, Hoochie Daughters At The Same Dam Time.
Unbelievable Mass...Unbelievable Guts
It's Steak and Shrimp week (while the working class folk buying ground beef and fish sticks to save their hard earned money).

He's not lying. I do loss prevention for walmart and the floor is mad hood right now

my area is such a melting pot.

1st through the 5th, going to the Walmart like 7 minutes away you will observe everything from upper/upper middle class white women, illegals, trailer park lifers, hood dudes/females (the colorful weaves and feathers you speak of are shown more this time of year, this is their mating season), alcoholics and their unwashed children, meth heads, crack heads, and teenagers with nothing to do.

and then there's me. high and forgetting the date. standing in line for 40 minutes for an Xbox Live point card, chewy Chips Ahoy, and a 2 liter strawberry Fanta.

Oh, it's true. Philly WalMarts are always a fun social observation zone, especially on that day.

I need you to get "aficionados" right though...slight deduction.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The EBT Extravaganza...AKA The First of The Month!!! at the hood Walmart near you.

It's Steak and Shrimp week (while the working class folk buying ground beef and fish sticks to save their hard earned money).

EBT pays out on the 6th-15th depending on the first letter of you last name.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

my area is such a melting pot.

1st through the 5th, going to the Walmart like 7 minutes away you will observe everything from upper/upper middle class white women, illegals, trailer park lifers, hood dudes/females (the colorful weaves and feathers you speak of are shown more this time of year, this is their mating season), alcoholics and their unwashed children, meth heads, crack heads, and teenagers with nothing to do.

and then there's me. high and forgetting the date. standing in line for 40 minutes for an Xbox Live point card, chewy Chips Ahoy, and a 2 liter strawberry Fanta.

I was
pimp.gif
 yesterday and was in the need to for some snapple and some jerky. I live close to a Walmart too and decided to go there. Like you, I wasnt aware of the date. So when I walked in it was something like this...
Simpsons%20-%20Enter%20and%20Leave.gif

I worked at Albertsons as a Cashier for a year and a half and the first week of the month was killer. Ladies buying 20+ 2 liter bottles of Coke and Red Baron pizzas like they are goin outta style

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

you sir have done right by your methods. I applaud your chewy Chips Ahoy but recommend that you purchase chewy gooey in the future for a better check-out experience.

Wait... doesn't stamps come out towards the middle of the month...?

And it goes by case #... or last name...

I dunno EWD ...

I think you just seen folks that actually get PAID on the first of the month...

Hood Walmarts are appreciated though...

Mass everywhere, and its easy to pull...

Unless they're with their kids...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Wait... doesn't stamps come out towards the middle of the month...?

And it goes by case #... or last name...

I dunno EWD ...

I think you just seen folks that actually get PAID on the first of the month...

Hood Walmarts are appreciated though...

Mass everywhere, and its easy to pull...

Unless they're with their kids...
yep. OP doesnt know what he's talking about. 

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EBT pays out on the 6th-15th depending on the first letter of you last name.

Everything I have known and held sacred has been destroyed.  Wonder if Bone Thugs will get back in the studio to get with the changing times.

Back
Top Bottom