It's midnight: Anyone up wanna help me?

So..............this is a work related question. I requested the weekend coming up off from work (personal reason) but was denied one of the two days. So should I call ahead of time (Friday because I don't work that day) and just talk with the manager, be straight up with him that I can't come in on Sunday? What do you guys think could or will happen? Fired? Write up? Warning? Have in mind this is a Grocery store, its busy on Sunday's but there are 2 other people in my department working the same day.
nerd.gif

So..............this is a work related question. I requested the weekend coming up off from work (personal reason) but was denied one of the two days. So should I call ahead of time (Friday because I don't work that day) and just talk with the manager, be straight up with him that I can't come in on Sunday? What do you guys think could or will happen? Fired? Write up? Warning? Have in mind this is a Grocery store, its busy on Sunday's but there are 2 other people in my department working the same day.
nerd.gif

Man if you have things to do
and you CAN'T come in then damn that.Be straight up and TELL them you're not coming in.

Man if you have things to do
and you CAN'T come in then damn that.Be straight up and TELL them you're not coming in.

^LOL, the only reason i don't or can't use a docs note is because i requested the day off. I also spoke with my supervisor who said," its busy so your scheduled!" Like what can they do in all honesty?

^LOL, the only reason i don't or can't use a docs note is because i requested the day off. I also spoke with my supervisor who said," its busy so your scheduled!" Like what can they do in all honesty?

Back
Top Bottom