It's official, JB is dead.

the only reason why JB is so called "dead" is because the econmy is "dead"...at this moment not many people are willing to pay over 300dollars for 2 pairs of shoes but if this was back 3 yrs ago i guarantee the outcome would be a little different...yes some people can afford every release buteveryone isnt forunate to have the same stability financially so i beleive as long as the economy is in a bad state, these packages will not do as good as theywould years ago and not to mention if JB keeps putting out poor quality shoes i highly doubt someone is going to drop 300 dollars when i can wait for eventslike the F&F 30 % off or even the 50% off and stock up with better quality shoes and save me some money....my 2 cents!

For every Jordan fanatic that drops out the game,, theres 10 or more new ppl to replace them ,
Jordan brand is gonna be around for a long, long time ,TRUST THAT......................

Not dead to me, so much stuff to cop old and new. If anything the "shoe head" trend is good for the real "shoe head"

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Funny, all the "Raging Bull Pack" sold out here in Brooklyn.

word in brooklyn they sold out extremly quickly

Not in cali I just walked into footlocker asked for a 10.5 and they had em, I looked at them and easily passed on em. These just don't look very good.

only thing i noticed was back 7 or 8 years ago dudes had to wake up 4 in the morning to go to 42nd street just to see 50 other dudes already there.now i walkin on a dmp realease date and get my size easy

we've reached a point where the products that JB is putting out is as bad if not worse than the "fakes" or variants...I feel like this whole year has just been testing how bad of a product can they put out where people will still continue to buy them...

There's a huge demand for Air Jordans and retroes, but they haven't been releasing anything worth buying and have been chasing people away with their terrible quality and colorways

so true.

*#%* quality and high price?

buyers are willing to be dumb @!* and keep buying garbage for a while... then they see the facts and stop being loyal.

I don't think it has anything to do with prices or fakes being available. It's a simple fact that jordan brand continue to release garbage time andtime again with mediocre quality.

i feel like a JB is dead post pops up every month. even so, i slightly agree and this goes for pretty much all sneakers. the over saturation, high prices,generic and re-used colorways are really killing it for me. they use to be just MORE than a pair of shoes. just doesn't feel the same way anymore.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

in this economy, not many people are willing to pay 100+, 150+ for shoes.

Amen to this... It's really becoming stiff....

they sold horribly in texas still everywhere from what i saw! store staffs were literally trying to push them on the customers FAIL!

Yep. This pack is still attainable.
laugh.gif
I'm not surprised. These are terrible.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Funny, all the "Raging Bull Pack" sold out here in Brooklyn.

Do you think the color red has anything to do with it?

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

When you say the word "fakes" do you mean JB's releases the last few years? (fusions, 6 rings, spizikes, dub zeros, every imaginable color of jordan 1s and jordan "phat", variant-quality Countdown pack retroes)...we've reached a point where the products that JB is putting out is as bad if not worse than the "fakes" or variants...I feel like this whole year has just been testing how bad of a product can they put out where people will still continue to buy them...

There's a huge demand for Air Jordans and retroes, but they haven't been releasing anything worth buying and have been chasing people away with their terrible quality and colorways
Real talk, I know when dudes are wearing fakes, because i know sneakers. I know to the general public, they have no clue, because the colorwaysare becoming more outlandish. There's no separation, between what cats paid $50 for and what people are paying $150 for.

They sold out where I am. But if this really is a fail for JB it's a victory for us. Because the next time that they slap the title "DMP" on aproduct, it will be something that they KNOW is a hot seller. I've read a lot of things in this thread, and Imust say that if y'all really think that JB forgot how to sell sneakers, you must be crazy.

For those who think otherwise, I can start naming off kicks that if JB dropped'em tomorrow, everyone and theirneighbor would be in line.

INCLUDING YOU.......

All CDP packages were still available weeks after their release except for the 6+17 and 4+19...and the Raging Bull package is still on the shelves

They just need to stop forcing this upon consumers.
I know a LOT of people aren't trying to spend $300+ on a pack of 2 shoes, let alone they may not even like one of the pairs.
People sometimes save up just to get one pair of kicks they really want, let alone two.
Also for me, where I live, they only sell the garbage. No good releases and I doubt they will get Space Jams later this year. Only thing I would be lookingforward to.
They gotta put out a product that is affordable, in a sense, and obtainable.
There are so many shoes I would spring at and purchase if they put them out, just don't do it in a pack or make it so I have to pay rape prices fromresellers.

I guess whats in style now are super tight jeans and bright color clothes i can't wear that crap so yup the youngins killed it and also Gentry with allthose wack colors true religion jeans I laugh when I see busters wearin them

Back
Top Bottom