IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

That was such an easy cop on Eastbay. I had literally no waiting line. o_O

Glad I got it off Eastbay though. Free 3 day shipping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just called Swoosh to order. NOT discounted.

Pass

Yup, i posted the list a few pages back.  On there but NOT discounted
30t6p3b.gif

Unless they do bad they won't be I think (and by the looks of it they will sell out)

Forgot to ask, but was there a limit to those who copped on eastbay? Noticed NDC/Swoosh had a 2 pair limit

Easy pass for me, congrats to those who copped though
pimp.gif

Just placed my order for a 10.5 on Nike..went a half size up based on Eastbay's size chart..hope i'm good..

good luck to people who actually want to wear them. looks like an easy cop. i just made it through checkout with no timer or problems. i didn't cop bc i don't like these with my big !+% sz 13 foot but it seems they have all other sizes. sz 13 is sold out already though.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just placed my order for a 10.5 on Nike..went a half size up based on Eastbay's size chart..hope i'm good..

me too. I usually get 10.5 in foams and i'm usually a 10. hope I'm right!

Guess these are really limited. Guess the 12s sold out while i was waiting to checkout on Eastbay
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
No gos on NDC & FTL as well

Eastbay told me i had 1 minute wait, added it to my bag,entered my Credit Card details and then tells me that they're sold out 
mad.gif

was on the fence cause of the price at first but I still copped. Damn you NIKE!!! when will your hold over me go away

Thanks NDC for making it easy.

Buyers remorse in full effect right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom