IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is ridiculous... this release was ridiculous.. i'm done with foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by j o 19

I WISH WE HAD PICS OF THE BLACK PAIR...

Air Randy pics a couple of pages back.... Something don't seem right about em though...I hope Nike didn't screw the blacks up now that I want em.... Looking like the perfect winter sneaker

Those pics looked awful

He must have gotten them from the same place he got some of his Jordans

Air Randy pics a couple of pages back.... Something don't seem right about em though...I hope Nike didn't screw the blacks up now that I want em.... Looking like the perfect winter sneaker

Those pics looked awful

Originally Posted by youngcurse

45DE- YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT DRAMA....We don't want this thread to get locked!

In my opinion I just don't think that all the all blacks will sellout due to all the others shoes that are set to release on Black Friday. Its probably gonna be like the cherry xii's effect that JB experienced when the space jams released but only this time 3 major releases all slated to drop on one day.
LOL what drama fool? you need to just chill period. nobody is even thinking about drama...just you so chill kid.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

45DE- YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT DRAMA....We don't want this thread to get locked!

In my opinion I just don't think that all the all blacks will sellout due to all the others shoes that are set to release on Black Friday. Its probably gonna be like the cherry xii's effect that JB experienced when the space jams released but only this time 3 major releases all slated to drop on one day.
LOL what drama fool? you need to just chill period. nobody is even thinking about drama...just you so chill kid.

Just got a swoosh account and saw that these werent being discounted
frown.gif
still surprised they sold out though man

Just got a swoosh account and saw that these werent being discounted
frown.gif
still surprised they sold out though man

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i hope ftl double boxes these if u bought online and for $225 Tim Duncan should deliver these himself smh lol

I didn't order from eastbay/ftl/fta and I hope they do too, because these are the same garbage boxes they've been releasing. That plastic bag isn't going to cut it, especially since the boxes have so much extra space.
i was thinking that they would because of that...hopefully ill find out this week

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i hope ftl double boxes these if u bought online and for $225 Tim Duncan should deliver these himself smh lol

I didn't order from eastbay/ftl/fta and I hope they do too, because these are the same garbage boxes they've been releasing. That plastic bag isn't going to cut it, especially since the boxes have so much extra space.
i was thinking that they would because of that...hopefully ill find out this week

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Mines...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What happen to your "protest" talk a couple pages back?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait......................."

You IN Bmore son.  Why did you even bother faking like you weren't gonna get them, even if you *honestly* had no interest initially. 
laugh.gif

So a homie call u saying I just copped our pairs....I'm stopping thru.
You gonna tell him, Naww...take them Duncans back to the store?!
grin.gif

I didn't think so. It's no biggie.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Mines...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What happen to your "protest" talk a couple pages back?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait......................."

You IN Bmore son.  Why did you even bother faking like you weren't gonna get them, even if you *honestly* had no interest initially. 
laugh.gif

So a homie call u saying I just copped our pairs....I'm stopping thru.
You gonna tell him, Naww...take them Duncans back to the store?!
grin.gif

I didn't think so. It's no biggie.

Kinda regret not doubling up.... Especially the way I ran through the og's and the retro's...

Ran through??? what were u doin? wearing them everyday? cause i couldn't see myself dogging these

Kinda regret not doubling up.... Especially the way I ran through the og's and the retro's...

Ran through??? what were u doin? wearing them everyday? cause i couldn't see myself dogging these

Duncan's looking good in here, that price tag is a bit much though. Fuhg it might have to look for a pair here in Jersey/NYC area tomorrow.

Duncan's looking good in here, that price tag is a bit much though. Fuhg it might have to look for a pair here in Jersey/NYC area tomorrow.

yesterday me and my bro went to jimmy jazz out eastpoint and got ours.
we both wear a 10.5 , they had 2 10.5's last ones too
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
backpain-1292835351.jpg

i know cool starry bra

yesterday me and my bro went to jimmy jazz out eastpoint and got ours.
we both wear a 10.5 , they had 2 10.5's last ones too
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
backpain-1292835351.jpg

i know cool starry bra

Those pics looked awful

EXACTLY WHY IM STILL WAITING ON OFFICIAL PICS..I CANT TRUST THAT DUDE.. ESP WHEN THESE FOAMS LOOK GREAT IN TERMS OF QUALITY.. HIS XI'S, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE HORRID AND 

Those pics looked awful

EXACTLY WHY IM STILL WAITING ON OFFICIAL PICS..I CANT TRUST THAT DUDE.. ESP WHEN THESE FOAMS LOOK GREAT IN TERMS OF QUALITY.. HIS XI'S, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE HORRID AND 

Originally Posted by krider31

wore all mine on a regular basis... Dam near every day for a couple of years... Uppers were fine but the soles were done... Now I work so much I rarely double up... These are one of my favorite kicks to wear the hell out of...super comfortable ! These and Flightposite 1's ... My feet can't get enough I guess..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom