IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't realize the all black was an OG color. i figured all 3 all black releases were retros. my all black retros were from 2003. i know they did themagain after that, but don't know when.

i really hope they do the silvers right this time. the blue foam, silver foam max, and gold flightposite are like the holy trinity of shoes for me and prettymuch the only sneakers i would wear during my teenage years. the blue foam and gold flightposite retros were pretty decent, but man that silver foam retro wasawful.

I DESPERATELY NEED THESE! I never forget back in the fall of 08 when these dropped. I was like 10 y/o. I saw these at kids footlocker but my moms refused tobuy em for me cause she thought they were ugly. LMAO. Than, like a few weeks later at school, one of my best friends had a pair. Boy was I envious. I willdefinately be copping this time around.

I'm glad....I lost a bid on ebay last month
smh.gif

I wish somebody had an 11.5 or a 12 to sale right now........pm me please............The OG's yellowed bad!!!!!

these are ok but i would much much rather have the whites....even the blacks before i cop these

I passed on all colorways of this model everytime they dropped, but I seriously regretted not copping the last all black retro.

I will definitely cop the blacks if they drop again (crosses fingers).

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

heres a pic of my blacks, i got the retro silvers and the OG silvers somewhere in my room, but this is a old pic, im at work right now so i cant take no new ones. ill try to get a pic for yall later tho. the OG's still look
pimp.gif

50f7o2.jpg
pimp.gif

i got the same pair, but i beat mine up

SMH
frown.gif

i remember thinking the whites where just the silvers painted on white....

i know some of you old heads 'member how they used to customize all foams with "paint" jobs.....

i just couldnt get w/ the whites back then...but they have grown on me

^dunno about foams, but plenty folks used to cut the "fisheye" bubbles out the flightposite 3's.

Still have my white/black too, but the midsole is starting to change
smh.gif
.... Im happy these are coming back out with the silver not ALL black.. I beat my firstretro pair

Can't wait. Never owned a pair of these but they seem like a great shoe for a big guy and will be copped, possibly 2X

Quote: but that site needs to get there facts straight, those are not OG colors. OG's are silver/ photo blue. not all silver/black Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom