It's okay your daughter takes pole dancing classes?

I don't do the whole "thats my little girl for life" thing.

When she turns 18, she can do whatever the hell she wants. I wouldn't condone everything but knowing I raised her right would put my mind at ease.

I honestly believe parenting goes a long way.

Last edited:
There's one of these studios in the building I work in. Giselle Bunchen, Olivia Wilde be in there.

If you think just because your daughter does this, she's going to become a stripper, you're doing it wrong as a parent.

My daughter can do this all she wants for exercise. No way in hell she's making a career of it in a club :lol:

Nope. If she's interested in any sport with a pole it's gymnastics, javelin throw, or the pole vault.

Don't need my daughter to be associated with something that'll attract more pedo's and creeps.

Last edited:
Might as well change her name to
Misty
Summer
Jade
Diamond
Emerald
Essence
Candi

Last edited:
until i see pole dancing competitions on ESPN, than i cant consider it a sport.

i know in Australia, pole dancing is big in a non-sexual way, but this here is 'Murica.

A 7 year old pole dancing :lol: :smh:

And then women will complain about being objectified. I'm out man.
Those two things don't, or rather shouldn't, correlate. That's like people looking at you wearing sneakers and street clothes and assuming you're a thug. Same logic. Girls wearing certain things or behaving a certain way doesn't give you the green light to assume things about them and treat them a certain way. You can lust all you want be keep it to yourself and be respectful.

Man what? :lol: pole dancing is synonymous with stripping. What's the concept behind stripping? You can't glorify one that perpetuates the same **** that you don't wanna be viewed as.

Last edited:
Man what?
laugh.gif
pole dancing is synonymous with stripping. What's the concept behind stripping? You can't glorify one that perpetuates the same **** that you don't wanna be viewed as.

You wrote that and said nothing :lol:

Pole dancing means nothing. If you see a little girl doing ring around the Rosie on a pole and you start thinking about strippers then yeah you're sick.

Back
Top Bottom