Its over for wayne........(Pusha Subliminals)

"Sorry but I don't respect you who applauding,
Lil@%$@%* flow but his metaphors boring,
Don't make me turn daddy's lil girl to orphan
That would mean I have to kill Baby like abortion."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pulled this from the AHH community.....

Pusha speaks truth, Wayne got flow, but his metaphores punchlines be madd weak 68% of the time. I feel pusha's direction in these bars, I get frustrated aswell when cats swear up and down weezy is the greatest...EVER.....Pusha bout to expose wayne's questionable mc skills....an reveal him as the 1 dimensionalpunchline rapper he is. (IMO)

Negative....

Pusha (NOR Malice) does not have the appeal to dead wayne like that....If 50 couldn't do it (Disrepectful songs and talking !$!# in interviews)....WTFmakes you think Pusha is???? Pusha will PROLLY dead that n' on wax though, but still....It won't be a WRAP for Wayne...

Hell, half the Wayne stans only know pusha because he was one of those dudes "Trying to copy Wayne by wearing BAPE".....

^ fif never went in on wayne tho, he was just tapping him,

Im not sayin push gonna end waynes career totally or nuin, but hes gonna establish himself as the better artist/mc/rapper in every aspect

Once the wayne stans are exposed to the clipse they will be delivered...its inevitable

clipse never got that push, and dont have a fan base anywhere near waynes, but as it grows I feel many will jump ship

yeah Pusha been doin this since HHNF really...why not just come with a full fledged diss track? That would get him more attention

Im hearing the new re-up gang tape push going at wayne through ought the whole cd......sendin them subliminals

man wayne wnt even respond cause he knows pusha will dead him

vs cats never even knowing about it.(unless of course pusha makes it an issue instead of a verse.

clipse got a big enough fan base where wayne fans would have to take notice

if not its finna be some brrrrrrrgh... what happened to that boy

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yeah Pusha been doin this since HHNF really...why not just come with a full fledged diss track? That would get him more attention

The way I see it, it would just make Clipse look bitter, they don't need to dedicate an entire diss song towards Wayne, maybe a few bars orsomethin'. A whole diss track isn't necessary especially to someone probably isn't going to respond.
Maybe if Wayne sends shots back, then theycan do what they do.......

yo

that line "im the best since he died, and he lied" was directed towards wayne right? mad late i know.

Man Pusha need to sit down somewhere he like 50 . wayne is still a young cat. The clispe may be an underground success but him and weezey on the same level. Itwould be a push on a track. Right now Pusha is hating on Wayne fame. Don't get mad get your grind on

Why don't yall just wait for Wayne to murk himself out the game? I have faith that The Carter 3 will be the most potent trash to date in music history.

smokin.gif

By all means I'm not a wayne fan or a pusha T fan. I think they are both are hot trash as far as the meaning of they raps. They can flow on track though.Unfortunately you can catogarizes them in a certain box. I call them triple c's Crack Cash And Cars. On I track though it would be about even.Wayne mightdo a little better cause every now and then he will try to rap about something positive every now and then.

i havent heard the song those lyrics are from, but i REALLY REALLY hope they are not over a fruity+#$# bongo drum pharrell beat.

Push isn't going to dead Wayne's career, I highly doubt that. However, you have to believe that Wayne will not respond to that, because he isn'tbuilt for that type of drama. Wayne is a talented rapper indeed, however, I've never heard him destroy anyone lyrically, and he's way in over his headif he think he's ready for anything on wax against either Mal, or Push...Furthermore, Pusha has every reason to go at Wayne, Wayne used Complex as a mediumto take jabs at the Clipse, and & Pharrell on more than one occasion. And yes, Push has snuck more than a few lines directed toward Wayne:

"King of the one liners, lil rhymers watch what you say...You just a potty mouth like Andrew Dice Clay"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

yo

that line "im the best since he died, and he lied" was directed towards wayne right? mad late i know.

I thought he was going at Jay with this line. Like I'm the best since Biggie died and Jay lied.
The spirit of competition one verse could start jihad
CPR Pusha the flow tends to revive
Pullin the cover back
I expose what you disguised..

Back
Top Bottom