It's sad we've all forgotten what Jordan's are for.

hahah i love ballin in my j's .....especially wen ur the only one on court with jays, i guess some shoes give u confidence boosts haha

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I have about 75 to 90 pair of retro's and i have only played ball in 1 pair and that was the dmp 11's and they were so slick on the court I would never do it again but I have worn Jordan 21's, 22's and 2009's on the court cause they are real comfortable and the 22's r probably the most underated Jordan for ballin on the court. 22's r the most comfortable period.

WORD. I got the cdp 22s to ball in off of flightclub and they are incredible. they are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn to hoop in in my life.

^yeah, I agree, the 22s are some very good shoes to ball in, I have recently been balling in my cdp 20s, which are also very supportive, a few weeks ago I madethe mistake of balling in my retro military 4s and almost broke my ankle driving the lane, so after I let it heel up I tried the 06 fire red 5s, which hadbetter ankle support, but left mad blisters on my foot, after going back to my original balling shoe(retro 14), I went with cdp 20s which for now are workingfor me.

I remember in HS people would rock J's to ball in and this is on a little island in Pacific Ocean. The Jordan commercials were classic too. I stillremember all the commercials.

I had the white/red XII's.
Never balled in em, rocked for casual wear.

I would ball in my Jordans, but I prefer the cheaper, but better for the court Hyperdunks and Kobes. I balled in my XX3 though for some big games and they werenice, but I felt bad having scuffs on such a nice pair of kicks!

I haven't forgot what Jordans are for. It's not very smart to hoop in these new retros. I don't like getting hurt.

I think that now are more for casual wearing I dont think that this are good to hit the court tho
cause I use to play with jays and they werent good at all I had to change the pair every 2 months

Originally Posted by esb225

Damn shame we've turned the greatest basketball player in the world to the new wave Chuck Taylor.
great point
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom