It's That Time Again....Post Your Kids!!!!

Kids are gods gift yall.. as silly as it sounds i can't wait to be father and raise my own child

my daughter...
313m0c5.jpg

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

When my little one gets here, I'll post...I really really hope it's a girl.

Ive seen you type this before too. Girls are a handful, not that i have one but my ladys sister has 2, and another really close friend of mine has a girl as well and it is just a lot harder then raising my boy. For sure i dont need to tell you how hard the teenage years will be , yikes
laugh.gif

Perfect scenario to me, have a boy first, girl 2nd. That way when they get older, there is an older brother around to keep daddy from going to jail.
x's a million. Im so scared to have a girl first. scares me , makes me feel like i am jinxing myself Ha?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

When my little one gets here, I'll post...I really really hope it's a girl.

Ive seen you type this before too. Girls are a handful, not that i have one but my ladys sister has 2, and another really close friend of mine has a girl as well and it is just a lot harder then raising my boy. For sure i dont need to tell you how hard the teenage years will be , yikes
laugh.gif

Perfect scenario to me, have a boy first, girl 2nd. That way when they get older, there is an older brother around to keep daddy from going to jail.
x's a million. Im so scared to have a girl first. scares me , makes me feel like i am jinxing myself Ha?
Word
laugh.gif
... like I said, I'd be in the Jail with the capital J

Back
Top Bottom