ITT: You tell Niketalk about time when you showed BLATANT disrespect. I'll start.

what did i miss club
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Cuffy

No offense playboy, but I woulda beat the %@+% outta you. You wouldn't have left in one piece, I would have did whatever it took to leave you bruised up. You woulda got assaulted with whatever I could get my hands on, especially in front of my girl, but ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF MY SEED! Cuzzo was obviously a {()} though so props.
its funny cause alot of cats say that but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, its a very tough choice to make.
[font=arial, sans-serif]i told club F his momma and he just said ok.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]plus i got that micheal jai [/font]white confidence word to Blood and Bone on blu ray.[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Son...stop it.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We all saw the PM convo that took place between us two.

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:33 pm

You: lmao@braids. nah bro. you looking into the past. and i mean #+## your momma as in i hope that +$$+@ die.

Jul 22, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Club 27: k

stop it essay. i'd suck the marrow from your bones player. and eat your mothers eyes. take that to the bank $%%!$.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

its funny cause alot of cats say that but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, its a very tough choice to make.
[font=arial, sans-serif]i told club F his momma and he just said ok.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]plus i got that micheal jai [/font]white confidence word to Blood and Bone on blu ray.[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Son...stop it.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We all saw the PM convo that took place between us two.

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:33 pm

You: lmao@braids. nah bro. you looking into the past. and i mean #+## your momma as in i hope that +$$+@ die.

Jul 22, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Club 27: k

stop it essay. i'd suck the marrow from your bones player. and eat your mothers eyes. take that to the bank $%%!$.
suck your bone, he will
nerd.gif

Lol this thread has potential.

Last week at dennys, i was walking by and saw a fat chick eyeing me..i was on my way out and pass by her table and farted as i walked by, i hear a loud "omg!" then i turn my head and wink and run out laughing like a maniac lol

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Last week at dennys, i was walking by and saw a fat chick eyeing me..i was on my way out and pass by her table and farted as i walked by, i hear a loud "omg!" then i turn my head and wink and run out laughing like a maniac lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sonofsam

g move
pimp.gif

i always cut 1 on the way out of restaraunts

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Blatant disrespect is getting insta-NEXTed on national tv.

Somebody cue up that gif

i love how cats also forget for the next 7 min i clowned her on camera, then smashed the same chick later.
also everyone got nexted RIGHT OFF THE BUS. part of the script player. the show had writers.

the buff dude, the usher lookin dude and the white boy. the other white boy got makeup put on and had to vouge.

what i look like?

At work the other day, some dude pulls up in a Miata to pick up a 60in. tv.
As soon as I see it I start shaking my head and my co-worker comes up and asks me what's going on, I told him "We gotta try to fit this +%+#$@* huge tv in this !+$#$$* Miata." He heard me, didn't say anything about but he was muggin me something fierce.

I hate customers

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

A couple days ago I went to mcdonalds & the chick working there was very rude taking my order & practically shoved the bag in my hand so I asked for a cup of water. She gives me the water, then I ask for ketchup. When she walks away for the ketchup I take the lid off the water. When she returns she says "heres your damn ketchup" & I immediately toss the open cup at her chest & pull off.

YOU LIE!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

This one time I was sleeping. My boy calls me at like 3 in the morning saying he needed a ride back from a party b/c he was in no condition to drive. I told him I'll be there in an hour, hung up the phone, and went back to sleep. Two days later I go to his crib and I see his car messed up. I asked what happened and he told me since i never showed up, he tried to drive himself but ended up crashing.

Sort of feel bad

smh

i was about 13... my dad had pissed me off for some reason and i went in his room to ask him something after the fact... well right after i got my answer i dropped an abominable one. like i could feel it's warmth working its way through my plumbing. it ended up being hot & silent, so i left the room immediately. as soon as i got halfway down the hallway i heard him spit his beer out and with almost no breath say "YOU +++! ING ****!"

fast forward about 10 years, we just got a dog... his shoes were in the hallway and he was about to go to work. i was standing there playing with a laser pointer and aiming it at his shoes. the dog walks over, sniffs, and barfs in one of the shoes. the cat, not to be outdone, saunters over, cops a squat and takes a whizz in the other. i hear his stuff rustling, and hide around the corner because i know it's about to get awesome. he puts one shoe on and yells out, in spanish, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!". I hear the shoe come off and him yell "NOOOOO" like when Principal Skinner saw the "BIG BUTT SKINNER" balloon. then for some reason he puts the other one on, yells again, and sniffs it and yells "NOOOOOOOO! PISSSSS!". keep in mind, this dude is a certified maniac and looks like a hell's angel. he hears me stifling my laughter around the corner and throws the shoes at me and yells about why didn't i warn him, and that that was disrespectful and all the while i'm crying with laughter and i'm wheezing so hard i'm seeing white spots. guess you had to be there, but i'm lolling.

the most blatant i can remember is at best buy, i was leaving and there was a line for some reason. i see there's some lady checking receipts, and after about 7 people go ahead of me without her checking she tries to stop me. i give her the stoneface and keep it moving. the doofus at the podium puts his hand on my arm like "STOP! SHE HAS TO CHECK!". i push him and knock him and the podium to the ground. i tell them calmly "then don't let the 7 people ahead of me pass and don't pretend i'm a random choice". i saw people trying to get my license plates, but dealer plates FTW.

Somebody cue up that gif

i love how cats also forget for the next 7 min i clowned her on camera, then smashed the same chick later.
also everyone got nexted RIGHT OFF THE BUS. part of the script player. the show had writers.

the buff dude, the usher lookin dude and the white boy. the other white boy got makeup put on and had to vouge.

what i look like?

You're lame as hell, man. Nobody wants to hear your corny stories you fat !!*%.

Somebody cue up that gif

what i look like?

Wait you that purple polo N_ on Next?

Back
Top Bottom