I've Been A Fan Of The ________________ Ever Since _________ Vol. Fill It In

I started following the Warriors since 2003 and became a fan ever since 
pimp.gif

You? Include all sports.

I started following the Warriors since 2003 and became a fan ever since 
pimp.gif

You? Include all sports.

Warriors since 1996-97, was a fan of those teams with Jamison, Mookie, Bob Sura, etc. Jason Richardson is my favorite Warrior since though
pimp.gif

49ers since 1997ish as well, the Wild Card game against the Giants still gives me goosebumps.
Cal Bears since 2002, basically since my brother started going there for college.
Can't say I'm a diehard baseball fan, but I've always rooted for the Bay Area teams.

Warriors since 1996-97, was a fan of those teams with Jamison, Mookie, Bob Sura, etc. Jason Richardson is my favorite Warrior since though
pimp.gif

49ers since 1997ish as well, the Wild Card game against the Giants still gives me goosebumps.
Cal Bears since 2002, basically since my brother started going there for college.
Can't say I'm a diehard baseball fan, but I've always rooted for the Bay Area teams.

Vikings since 2006
Sac Kings since 1999
Indiana Pacers/Purdue since 1998

Vikings since 2006
Sac Kings since 1999
Indiana Pacers/Purdue since 1998

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Warriors since 1998, when i first started watching basketball
I was more into the Bulls and Jordan back then, so can't say I followed Warriors yet.
Originally Posted by nublee

in before Miami Heat/2010
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Warriors since 1998, when i first started watching basketball
I was more into the Bulls and Jordan back then, so can't say I followed Warriors yet.
Originally Posted by nublee

in before Miami Heat/2010
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Blazers since '90. 
nerd.gif

Roster that year included:

Clyde Drexler
Buck Williams
Terry Porter
Jerome Kersey
Drazen Petrovic (traded to the Nets
tired.gif
)
Cliff Robinson
Kevin Duckworth
Danny Ainge

pimp.gif

Blazers since '90. 
nerd.gif

Roster that year included:

Clyde Drexler
Buck Williams
Terry Porter
Jerome Kersey
Drazen Petrovic (traded to the Nets
tired.gif
)
Cliff Robinson
Kevin Duckworth
Danny Ainge

pimp.gif

Raiders since 1991 when we lost to Buffalo 51-3 in the AFC championship game. Jay Shreader was the QB
sick.gif

Raiders since 1991 when we lost to Buffalo 51-3 in the AFC championship game. Jay Shreader was the QB
sick.gif

Lakers since June 9th 1982 The day I was born.

Lakers won the championship that year on my birthday. My pop told me I watched the game with him and I watched all the games with him up until my paretns split.

Just meant to be....

Lakers since June 9th 1982 The day I was born.

Lakers won the championship that year on my birthday. My pop told me I watched the game with him and I watched all the games with him up until my paretns split.

Just meant to be....

Flyers since they had the "Legion of Doom" line with Lindros, Leclair, and Renberg beginning in 1995.

Back
Top Bottom