I've been scammed by Mas Esco

tracking number
1z37x0620364365035

proof of delivery

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number:
1Z37X0620364365035
Service:
UPS Ground
Weight:
4.10 lbs
Shipped/Billed On:
08/26/2011
Delivered On:
08/30/2011 1:14 P.M.
Delivered To:
PITTSBURGH, PA, US
Left At:
Met Customer Woman

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 09/02/2011 12:09 P.M. ET
Print This Page

make sure u keep track of his screen name cuz peple always try to change their name so u cant find them.i had a problem last yr with this guy MH602 he scammed me out of two pairs then changed his name to troutking and  jbirdz23 was my friend at the time he told me mh602 was legit and do buisness with him i did a deal got robed then accused jbirdz23 of helping him set me up he acted like he didnt know dude or he didnt know no nothing about it but once troutkings name was new to niketalk he posted  a legit comment on his page now i see mh602 new ebay user name is jbirdz13 lol clowns son clowns.i messaged mh602   so many time last yr with  hate mail he ended up sending me a pair of royal foams from 07 i have him saved him in my ebay sellers forever!!people love to scam on line be careful theirs alot of poor/******ed  people that rob for shoes for a living stupid as it sounds!!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

my brother just told me that we were probably going to lose since he has a different address on paypal than the one he told me to ship to
If I were in your shoes, just show paypal the private message of him telling you to ship to the different address...

you should always ship to a confirmed address. if his paypal address is unconfirmed return the money and tell him to send it again with a confirmed address or send payment as a gift.

Man scammers are the worst, they ruin it for everyone. Then it makes buyers so paranoid they want you to go 100000 steps and beyond to sell your shoes.

my brother just told me that we were probably going to lose since he has a different address on paypal than the one he told me to ship to
heres his profile
http://mas-esco.u.yuku.com/
just noticed he changed his name
smh this is crazy

You lost.

30t6p3b.gif

Let it be a lesson learned.

ALWAYS ship to the address paypal tells you to ship to, no matter what the buyer says.   And ALWAYS get a signature confirmation.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

heres his profile
http://mas-esco.u.yuku.com/
just noticed he changed his name
smh this is crazy

You lost.

30t6p3b.gif

Let it be a lesson learned.

ALWAYS ship to the address paypal tells you to ship to, no matter what the buyer says.   And ALWAYS get a signature confirmation.
so its basically over?  even with all the proof i have and even him admitting to having the shoes in a pm?
even with the emails saying to send em to the other address?  SMH im pissed

Im pretty sure paypal isnt going to care. The PMs arent going to matter at all. You might be able to show them the emails, theres someway of showing them the emails by the email coding or something like that. I did it once a few years ago and it still didnt help me.

Theyre going to say you have to ship to the address they have on file.

Im not saying dont give up trying but Id be prepared for the L.

Post dudes info up.

heres the address the kicks went to

Devin Montgomery
412 Birmingham Ave. 15210
Pittsburgh , PA

Thats most likely a relatives house, Post the address in his paypal since thats most likely his real address.

lol come on u been on here for awhile, u should know the drill with scam threads. Edit the first post with all his info and both addresses.

^^^ both addresses have been added to the first page. smh this is really stupid.
if i have this much evidence and they go in favor of that scamming little punk im gonna be really pissed. im pretty much done with NT after this

^^^ both addresses have been added to the first page. smh this is really stupid.
if i have this much evidence and they go in favor of that scamming little punk im gonna be really pissed. im pretty much done with NT after this
NT has nothing to do with it. There are scammers everywhere...

i'm super confused

sorry i'm just taking notes on this thread because I sell on ebay and others stuff using paypal, etc.

all stuff aside, i'm interested in two things - he admitted to getting the shoes, can you use that as proof to paypal or was it just between you and him using pms? if it was in an email with an address he has linked with him on paypal, shouldn't that be proof enough with the delivery confirmation and tracking information?

Also, in the transcript you posted above, it looks like you asked him to send the money as a gift? doesn't that kind of take away all of the problem? i thought if you did this there was no way for them to be able to put a hold on the money or do anything with it once it is transferred?

either way man, i'm sorry to hear this. i hope that it all works out and you get your money back and / or nt goons find this guy and stomp him out a little.

selling has become so hard

ebay fees, paypal fees, paypal it seems can hold funds whenever they want, address changes, gift payments, its too much

also, there was a thread on here awhile back about someone selling ds yeezy's on ebay and the dude claiming he got them and they were fake or they were used or something like that. the guy ended up filing with the police or something, anyway the buyer got to keep the shoes and got his money refunded-seriously what part of the game is that

well they gave him the money back
smfh

what was the reason for the decision? they obviously tell you why.

im guessing because of the address?

paypal is goons my man they be wilding on alot of stuff.

send a small amount to some ny cats and get it figured out.

This is exactly why I only do Money Orders. Thanks, now I have another thread to refer to when people tell me that PayPal is 100% safe.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This is exactly why I only do Money Orders. Thanks, now I have another thread to refer to when people tell me that PayPal is 100% safe.

thought it was to.  back to money orders

You should of took every precaution my man it is also on you. Once he started making demands that's when you should of said wait.

Next time be 100% cautious it's better to draw out the negotiaton process then to get quick money.

a way to avoid this scam is to wait until the money is in your PP account and ONLY ship to the address on the payment. dont take "oh i forgot to change the address" "i moved" "on vacation" excuses.

Back
Top Bottom