J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

Size 11 , also stockx taxes...I'd just go the eBay route or locally and make a deal if I needed them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-172028.png
    Screenshot_20231003-172028.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 316

I hope that works. If not, Balvin posted a BTS type of thingy on IG about doing a collaboration with 2311 Racing

EDIT: worth checking out. Kinda neat IMO

I thought these UPS workers were suppose to be paid well. If anyone had their sneakers stolen before. I had to open a UPS claim for my pair. They said they would contact me after the findings. How quickly do they pay out?

My last situation was with some Salehe Crocs direct from the Crocs store... as soon as I told them, Crocs instantly refunded me... they didn't wait one second for the results of the UPS investigation. Seemed like they had no faith in wherever that was going and I never did hear back from UPS. The last time I looked at that tracking number in my account it just said "Investigation terminated".

My pair showed delivered and when my kid got home like 40 min after I got the noti, there was nothing there.

Sorry this happened to you cuzzo. Lame af.

My last situation was with some Salehe Crocs direct from the Crocs store... as soon as I told them, Crocs instantly refunded me... they didn't wait one second for the results of the UPS investigation. Seemed like they had no faith in wherever that was going and I never did hear back from UPS. The last time I looked at that tracking number in my account it just said "Investigation terminated".

My pair showed delivered and when my kid got home like 40 min after I got the noti, there was nothing there.

Sorry this happened to you cuzzo. Lame af.

Thanks. I really wanted my pair. Not paying resell though to replace it. Nice that Croc stepped up. Adidas and FedEx were trash. They said it’s not their problem (blamed each other) and I lost out on the 350s. Didn’t want to do a chargeback because others said they blacklist. I’ll wait a few days before I contact Nike. UPS is trash too. They called me 10 minutes after I filed a claim. The rep asked if I received my sneakers. I said that’s a weird question because it never left your delivery hub. She asked the same question again.

stealing packages so ****ing scummie

dealing with the same problem as well. Some bum snatched my supreme order last week. It wasnt even 30 mins when i went out to look for it.

its on fedex though. This d***head driver for whatever reason refuses to use the lockers we have here and just leaves packages at the entrance of my apt

stealing packages so ****ing scummie

dealing with the same problem as well. Some bum snatched my supreme order last week. It wasnt even 30 mins when i went out to look for it.

its on fedex though. This d***head driver for whatever reason refuses to use the lockers we have here and just leaves packages at the entrance of my apt

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with Fedex. Fedex was too lazy to drop the package at my door. He always leaves it in the lobby for anyone to take. I have a Ring doorbell, so most likely it wouldn't have been stolen. If it was stolen, I would have posted the thief on the condo's social media page. There are multiple cameras on each floor, at least one in the lobby. But management is too lazy to do anything.- Even the Fedex app/system failed to update until several hours later. They still made excuses even after they "escalated" the claim. They just blamed Adidas. Adidas said it wasn't their fault. But you would think a multi-billion dollar company would just do the right thing.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with Fedex. Fedex was too lazy to drop the package at my door. He always leaves it in the lobby for anyone to take. I have a Ring doorbell, so most likely it wouldn't have been stolen. If it was stolen, I would have posted the thief on the condo's social media page. There are multiple cameras on each floor, at least one in the lobby. But management is too lazy to do anything.- Even the Fedex app/system failed to update until several hours later. They still made excuses even after they "escalated" the claim. They just blamed Adidas. Adidas said it wasn't their fault. But you would think a multi-billion dollar company would just do the right thing.

damn i hope somehow you get your money back or good future karma for you

After 2 weeks of getting a SNKRS W but with no shipping and getting a few delayed emails from Nike, these just randomly showed up today. But here’s the kicker, I think I got them for free!

They refunded me my money last week. I assumed they over sold & couldn’t fulfill it, so I chalked it up to a L. It pays to be patient and not call customer service :nthat:.

IMG_5997.jpeg

Last edited:
After 2 weeks of getting a SNKRS W but with no shipping and a getting a few delayed emails from Nike, these just randomly showed up today. But here’s the kicker, I think I got them for free!

They refunded me my money last week. I assumed they over sold & couldn’t fulfill it, so I chalked it up to a L. It pays to be patient and not call customer service :nthat:.

IMG_5997.jpeg

Yeah I had to learn my lesson the hard way to not call customer service and let the system do it’s thing.

Back
Top Bottom