J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he wont make that song tho...
laugh.gif
at least youre keeping an open mind about things.

You a fortune teller now dog?

alotta yall are some of the same cats who regarded cudi's last piece of mumbling dribble as the album of the year

and i really liked cudi's first album

alotta yall are some of the same cats who regarded cudi's last piece of mumbling dribble as the album of the year

and i really liked cudi's first album

when did nas ever rap about college and student loans?

nas has rapped about money, #@!*, and weed... A LOT... especially young nas...
Obviously Nas wouldn't rap about college and student loans if he never went to college
roll.gif

Obviously Nas wouldn't rap about college and student loans if he never went to college
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

roll.gif
umm actually he did rap about college....brush up on ya nas discography...but its was more of a reflective verse in which he state if only he would've gone he would've been

where he's at now alot soon...
Nas]
Jump on it, most of my days spent high
My +!%%$* in the cage get by
Writin letters collect calls and vias
GED's, lock down earnin college degrees
OG's who put us up on more G
How what if I would of stayed school for another grade
What I would of knew would of got me more paid
But I ain't mad, can't complain blew like NASA
But what I would of learned might of got me here faster
Cold days in the back of the train
Passengers faces reveal laughter, while some show pain
Blind man come and ask for some change
Now I'm in the Range or airplane, it ain't a fair game
How I end up, Benz truck with my ends up
To prove city housin, wheres plenty wildin
But there's many thousands of us prepared to do whatever
The higher power ask of us, flesh to ashes
To dust so the whole world hear us, don't you want it %@@%@?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

roll.gif
umm actually he did rap about college....brush up on ya nas discography...but its was more of a reflective verse in which he state if only he would've gone he would've been

where he's at now alot soon...
Nas]
Jump on it, most of my days spent high
My +!%%$* in the cage get by
Writin letters collect calls and vias
GED's, lock down earnin college degrees
OG's who put us up on more G
How what if I would of stayed school for another grade
What I would of knew would of got me more paid
But I ain't mad, can't complain blew like NASA
But what I would of learned might of got me here faster
Cold days in the back of the train
Passengers faces reveal laughter, while some show pain
Blind man come and ask for some change
Now I'm in the Range or airplane, it ain't a fair game
How I end up, Benz truck with my ends up
To prove city housin, wheres plenty wildin
But there's many thousands of us prepared to do whatever
The higher power ask of us, flesh to ashes
To dust so the whole world hear us, don't you want it %@@%@?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Word Lil B , thats what yall like? Thats what yall call charisma ?

When i see Lil B I see a bufoon, straight up garbage rap...setting the game back type +#+.

Nobody trying to force people to like Cole, its just the logic thats silly....Hes boring or all he raps about is college.
But Cudi and Wiz are exciting, or they rap about many different things ? Not at all.

If u want him change his subject matter, then you should be listening to some other rapper.

charisma has nothing to do with ur rapping ability... a charismatic bum is gonna collect more change than a bum wit a crappy personality... its just life
laugh.gif

he dont have to change his subject matter... if he doesn't he'll eventually get dropped (if jay doesnt budden him) and be able to do what he wants but if he wants to drop in mainstream he has to change his *#@% up...
Honestly i could care less about his commercial success , kinda like how die hard Nas fans dont mind him doing what he wants...If he hasnt dropped by this time next year but gives us 2-3 more great mixtapes he good money with me.

All i care about is good music ( yes sounds corny), and what hes put out so far has been very good imo. Sometimes yall get too caught up in how well these albums perform and all types of $#!@
that has nothing to with the music. Im not an A & R or working with the record company, i could care less if he drops mainstream and goes wood. Just gimme the music i can feel and listen to.

Yall worrying about these dudes 1st week sales more than whats on the album.
if da music doesn't do well commercially then they WONT be more music...like it or not people gauge influence of your music based on its popularity, not how well its structured.

and im da BIGGEST nas fan and it KILLS me that he acts like a rap hermit...it took jay-z nearly ending his career and lighting a fire under his %%$ for him to turn into

da Nas i always knew he was....

j cole just needs to get a personality....that humble ishh is good for politics BEHIND da scenes...not for da fans that love that image and how you portray yourself in da limelight.

When i see Lil B I see a bufoon, straight up garbage rap...setting the game back type +#+.

Nobody trying to force people to like Cole, its just the logic thats silly....Hes boring or all he raps about is college.
But Cudi and Wiz are exciting, or they rap about many different things ? Not at all.

If u want him change his subject matter, then you should be listening to some other rapper.

charisma has nothing to do with ur rapping ability... a charismatic bum is gonna collect more change than a bum wit a crappy personality... its just life
laugh.gif

he dont have to change his subject matter... if he doesn't he'll eventually get dropped (if jay doesnt budden him) and be able to do what he wants but if he wants to drop in mainstream he has to change his *#@% up...
Honestly i could care less about his commercial success , kinda like how die hard Nas fans dont mind him doing what he wants...If he hasnt dropped by this time next year but gives us 2-3 more great mixtapes he good money with me.

All i care about is good music ( yes sounds corny), and what hes put out so far has been very good imo. Sometimes yall get too caught up in how well these albums perform and all types of $#!@
that has nothing to with the music. Im not an A & R or working with the record company, i could care less if he drops mainstream and goes wood. Just gimme the music i can feel and listen to.

if da music doesn't do well commercially then they WONT be more music...like it or not people gauge influence of your music based on its popularity, not how well its structured.

and im da BIGGEST nas fan and it KILLS me that he acts like a rap hermit...it took jay-z nearly ending his career and lighting a fire under his %%$ for him to turn into

j cole just needs to get a personality....that humble ishh is good for politics BEHIND da scenes...not for da fans that love that image and how you portray yourself in da limelight.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Haven't read this entire thread but if you are comparing J Cole to Nas you are VERY smart. They are very similar in certain instances. Both are VERY good rappers,very lyrical, a lot of social issues in their raps, CRAZY intelligent but they just cant do the mainstream thing. I hope J Cole doesnt even try to make a "You Owe Me" type record.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Haven't read this entire thread but if you are comparing J Cole to Nas you are VERY smart. They are very similar in certain instances. Both are VERY good rappers,very lyrical, a lot of social issues in their raps, CRAZY intelligent but they just cant do the mainstream thing. I hope J Cole doesnt even try to make a "You Owe Me" type record.

laugh.gif

If you're laughing at me saying he's my favorite rapper right now then
indifferent.gif
to you sir.

Maybe I enjoy his music because I relate to it real well. Excuse me for liking someone because they make real music.

Sorry I can't relate to Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, or whatever other garbage NT deems "good music."

Seriously though, if you don't like dude stay outta the threads.

I even just saw you post in another thread "Play Gucci or Waka but no J. Cole."

Really man? Really? Thread wasn't even about him and you bring him up, how salty can you be?

I'm honestly in complete shock you haven't posted in the Horrible music thread yet to say Cole. Just like how when Recovery Dropped you were in every thread hating on Eminem.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to you sir.

Maybe I enjoy his music because I relate to it real well. Excuse me for liking someone because they make real music.

Sorry I can't relate to Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, or whatever other garbage NT deems "good music."

Really man? Really? Thread wasn't even about him and you bring him up, how salty can you be?

I'm honestly in complete shock you haven't posted in the Horrible music thread yet to say Cole. Just like how when Recovery Dropped you were in every thread hating on Eminem.

J.Cole is good right now and has the potential to be great. If he just keeps putting out the quality music he is now, he should have no problem being a great artist.

J.Cole is good right now and has the potential to be great. If he just keeps putting out the quality music he is now, he should have no problem being a great artist.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

tell em powda

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

tell em powda

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
Word, P. Crack gets busy.
I know the convo is prolly different by now, but that whole roc roster was so solid.  Smh at what could've been.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
Word, P. Crack gets busy.
I know the convo is prolly different by now, but that whole roc roster was so solid.  Smh at what could've been.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to you sir.

The time with rap is how relateable do you want to your favorite MC to be? The whole point of music is to experience someone else's vision.

Back
Top Bottom