roll.gif
x2

J Cole = GOAT >>>>>>>>> hip-hop.

Yo
eek.gif

"Yeah I heard the hate, but the wait is %%%%## over/
It's like I'm ##+%%%# Oprah, well worth the wait"

That line is ILL!!!!!

J Cole needs to replace whack OF on the charts...guys like him never get heard because whack rappers are taking the spotlight...J COLE= true rap, along with a handful of other rappers who are still in the shadows. THEN AGAIN, if J Cole were in the spotlight he may become played out, but he's good enough to keep producing enough quality tracks to keep it fresh.

J Cole needs to replace whack OF on the charts...guys like him never get heard because whack rappers are taking the spotlight...J COLE= true rap, along with a handful of other rappers who are still in the shadows. THEN AGAIN, if J Cole were in the spotlight he may become played out, but he's good enough to keep producing enough quality tracks to keep it fresh.

Yo
eek.gif

"Yeah I heard the hate, but the wait is %%%%## over/
It's like I'm ##+%%%# Oprah, well worth the wait"

That line is ILL!!!!!

The set of three Simba tracks are just ridiculous. So cold. With that being said...
elcerrito91 wrote:

What? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this dude on some "omg we need some real hip hop guys" and then goes back and says "omg i hope hes not too mainstream or i cant like him anymore!"

The set of three Simba tracks are just ridiculous. So cold. With that being said...
elcerrito91 wrote:

What? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this dude on some "omg we need some real hip hop guys" and then goes back and says "omg i hope hes not too mainstream or i cant like him anymore!"

Back
Top Bottom