[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I remember when So Far Gone dropped dudes were HEATED... I never saw an out pouring over the internet like I did when that mixtape dropped...

30t6p3b.gif
I'm going to bed.

Hopefully it's up in the morning
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

It would kinda make sense to put it out tomorrow night. A little bit. *shrug*
IT IS TOMORROW!

But on the real I saw it coming and said this would happen but that was before I knew about the countdown. I was figuring I'd have to wait till Saturday but maybe there's plenty working links when I wake up.

OMG YOU GUYZ!!1!1

Spoiler [+]
its not out yet.
indifferent.gif

*goes to sleep*

I'm sure ya'll will be calling it the best mixtape of the year when I wake up anyways
laugh.gif

^ I already have on twitter. Got flamed by calling it "Mixtape of the year" by fellow NT'ers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

He said it himself he's gonna drop it around 5ish so people can get out of work or whatever. 
He made the timer on his blog site pointless. He needs to drop it in the morning so I can start my Friday off right

+%##!!!!

Went to the gym and got a beastly workout in to The Warm Up walking around the gym with my head up like "yeahhhhh buddy!! bout to be on and poppin when i get to the crib"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iLLest

The timer still says 27 minutes though...

iLLest!

I think there might be something wrong with it cause now its reading all zeros across the board....
Early today my lil bro had sent me a pic of the timer and it said 31 days left 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i would have been 
mad.gif

frown.gif
i wanted to drive to work listening to this!!!!

looks like i'll have to listen to the kanye album.

and ohhhh, J. Cole tonight LIVE!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just heard "In The Morning" with Drake on globalgrind.com and damn that joint is smooth.  Looking forward to this mixtape mos def
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom