[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Question...

What's he mean on Autograph when he says

"You can throw the pork in me, here's my new years resolution no more pork in me."

Theres gotta be a deeper meaning than no more eating pork, and I don't think he's saying he has a side to him thats like a cop. Pork, pig? Anyone?
New years resolution maybe?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

"Farewell" does something to me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The emotion on that track is HEAVY 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My fav off the tape, that and The Autograph
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Originally Posted by bns1201

curses too much for my taste as well....

laugh.gif
 Come on fam..

Go buy a Kirk Franklin album then.

I've heard it all
roll.gif

He's laughing but I remember when I tried to put him on J Cole he said, "He says the n word too much".

Ole Drake/Krit loving boy. But I'm done w/ it. I see CERTAIN ppl are just bandwagon riders.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

He's laughing but I remember when I tried to put him on J Cole he said, "He says the n word too much".

Ole Drake/Krit loving boy. But I'm done w/ it. I see CERTAIN ppl are just bandwagon riders.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

People these days...can't even recognize a classic when you see one... Another classic mixtape by a classic, top tier rapper

grin.gif

labeling a tape as "classic" when it dropped less than 2 weeks ago.  just stop.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

People these days...can't even recognize a classic when you see one... Another classic mixtape by a classic, top tier rapper

grin.gif

labeling a tape as "classic" when it dropped less than 2 weeks ago.  just stop.
tired.gif

QFT! Cats throw the word classic around like it's nothin these days.  I remember cats were saying Drake album is a classic, but can't tell the last time they even listened to the album
30t6p3b.gif

Check out what this chick said to me on Twitter when I said J. Cole's production and delivery can get boring at times:

"Whoooooa ok u took it to far...Definitely not boring. He didn't even sample and songs like all these otha artist do on there mixtape "

Really he didn't sample when the 1st joint is a sample
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Check out what this chick said to me on Twitter when I said J. Cole's production and delivery can get boring at times:

"Whoooooa ok u took it to far...Definitely not boring. He didn't even sample and songs like all these otha artist do on there mixtape "

30t6p3b.gif
girls and opinions on rap and sports grinds the !@!# out my gears
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by bns1201

cole is nice with his lyrics, but the beats are boring and similar, curses too much for my taste as well....and does dude really have to use the word flame in every song?
what? he curses less than alot of rappers
Nah, it's just that when he curses you really hear it
laugh.gif
Homey puts the most emphasis on the F word and B word. Like if you had him in the background not paying attention you'd look up when he drops the F bomb.

i guess thats what it is...the emphasis on those words cant really help his mainstream shine, but nonetheless i still bump with dude, i just dont think hes as good as everyone makes him

30t6p3b.gif
Kitchen Talk..

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

30t6p3b.gif
Kitchen Talk..

roll.gif
honestly I don't know 1 chick who's opinion on music is worth anything to me...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

30t6p3b.gif
girls and opinions on rap and sports grinds the !@!# out my gears
laugh.gif
I swear they talk out of their %@% sometimes and say some real dumb @+*
tired.gif

I was never NOT a Cole fan. Initially I wasn't convinced though, I will admit that.

I'm sorry for missing the instant "slurp fest bus" or whatever incredibly homoerotic phrases you all use these days that I just caught up to if thats what ya'll want me to say.

Back
Top Bottom