[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

The hell does "****ch" mean?
laugh.gif

I'm tryna substitute the "shiznit" word
laugh.gif

checkin in with my tardy pass.
my homie from atl told me he was a j cole fan back when kanye had just released his latest album. i was like "who is j cole?". so for the past month or so ive been bumping all 3 mixed tapes, sometimess listening to just one of them, other days mixing it up all 3. i got my wife walking into the house from work singing "can i hit it in the morning"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NC stand up!

It’s 2011, January 2nd. I’ve got grey hair now, according to Karen. I’m about to get on the plane in about three hours and head to Europe. I’ve only been to London and Paris before, but this time I’m going all over Europe on tour with Drake. It’s a blessing for me to be even able to do this.

At this point in my career, it’s really just one single that came out last year and I already have such a strong fanbase. Before I go any further, I want to thank ALL the fans for the continued support – all the OG fans and all the new ones too. We still have a lot more special things in store. We really haven’t gotten started yet. With that said, I’m really grateful for last year because it was an incredible learning experience. My entire 2010 was just like training – a training exercise for what I think 2011 is going to be.

My goal right now is just straight album. I’m still on the road a lot, but my number one priority is finishing the album and putting out the singles. I’m trying to win a $!$#!@’ Grammy. After that, my goal for 2011 is also production. That’s my next main goal after the oh-so-important album. I want to produce for other artists that I love and respect, upcoming artists that I love and respect, so yeah that’s where I want my year to be. I want to have a super successful year. I want to blow up into a totally different stratosphere by the end of this year.

Full Article: Karen Civil

Originally Posted by chickhien

checkin in with my tardy pass.
my homie from atl told me he was a j cole fan back when kanye had just released his latest album. i was like "who is j cole?". so for the past month or so ive been bumping all 3 mixed tapes, sometimess listening to just one of them, other days mixing it up all 3. i got my wife walking into the house from work singing "can i hit it in the morning"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NC stand up!

roll.gif
roll.gif

nahh i didnt hear him say summer in that....he aint give a date either tho

why is it everybody mind state to worry about him dropping an album...when,(correct me if im wrong) Wiz who is more popular and has a chart topping single doesn't have a release date or album title?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
Drake corny %@% +@%$
laugh.gif

He at my work place next week.....think ima pass on working though cause ANY time a rapper comes through, every ignorant n' within a 30 mile radius descends on the arena to make drama for the security
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I keep on giving J. Cole chances but I straight up can't listen to a full mixtape of his no matter how hard I try. Dude is just boring. There's some songs of his that I like but he has the same flow every single song.

Picture-4.png

It's crazy how much love he gets from the UK from the looks of these videos.. Still bumping the mixtape daily
pimp.gif

I read somewhere J. Cole and co. had an altercation with Tim Westwood backstage at KoKo. I wonder what the details about this are...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

It's crazy how much love he gets from the UK from the looks of these videos.. Still bumping the mixtape daily
pimp.gif
Drake is the headliner though (I think)...

Even if he is the headliner they still know all the words to his songs..

Back
Top Bottom