[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

yo where did this "how high" come from!?!?...joint is the smoothest song he has done if he made this beat!!

I def rock with it...tell me its not on the album cuz imma be mad if I listened and it is

DipsetGeneral wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heard Cole on the remix of Rihanna's "S &M" today
that, baseball tonight, Adidas commercial, his U-Stream comments...

Maybe it is feasible to think an album is coming very soon

Maybe

Not listening to How High.

Can't be making the same mistake I did with all those MBDT leaks
30t6p3b.gif

Album better be dropping though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry that How High leaked but its a dope/smooth song forreal. Other than the single I won't be listening to anything else off the album. I like the promotion Cole has been getting lately though from ESPN and other commercials.....great exposure. I would have liked his album sooner but I really like his progression as an artist.

Listened to How High once and then figured out it def was for the album.. Sounded real smooth
pimp.gif

I won't be listening to any leaks either.. only singles.

Off an unofficial mixtape that surfaced online this morning. It is still unclear which project, if any, this was intended for.

It's not clear if it's on the album or not. Dunno why he'd be that mad about this on twitter.

The song is cool.

Am I the only Cole fan here who thinks him dropping another mixtape is unnecessary?! I mean I'll take some more good music from dude but right now just having a single and an album release date is just fine.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

It's not clear if it's on the album or not. Dunno why he'd be that mad about this on twitter.

The song is cool.

Cole gets mad over the principle of somebody leaking his stuff though cause he reacts the same even when throwaway tracks are leaked. hopefully his response on twitter does not mean it's on the album because I agree with only wanting to hear the single before the album drops

Im ready to see some of the artwork for the album  

"Being good is good, that'll get you Drew Gooden/
But me I want Jordan numbers, LeBron footin"

Cole World....

Back
Top Bottom