[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

grin.gif

He said that last time and look at what happened..

He better from now until then some hot new rapper(s) dominate the summer and indirectly push his @%++ back to forneverdom.

"The goal is to cross over eventually," Cole says. "But doing what it is that I do, it's to make my music and my brand commercial, to make that be what's acceptable in the mainstream, rather than playing or trying to appeal to what's already going on."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

peace to this brother...tall order tho....he aint the first artist to want that

If this is the single, I don't think it's the "one" like it was talked about being. If this is the track that Trey Songz was supposed to be on, then I'll reserve full judgement until we have a CDQ ...

aight Cole!!...def diggin the song it immediately caught me the the same vibe that "Higher" had...its that old 90s hip-hop type lead single thats just a good/great record for the genre...not crossover tho
that being said, im interested to see how radio treats this...when it gets released 
tired.gif

yeah i did a twitter search its bout to be everywhere I was tempted but I aint even listen...place I went said it was his official first single...pretty sure thats wrong

hate it leaked but I hope its a great song as much as he talked about it

I been having it for a long time & it got leaked from this other forum I go on. It was being passed around & ended in the wrong hands

Back
Top Bottom