[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

14 new songs for me. Wow. Tracklist looks great to me, I'm not even mad anymore that "In The Morning" is on it.. 
9/27 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tracklist looking nice. Putting In the Morning on the album was a good move. They should've released it as a single tho

Tracklist lookin good. 16 tracks should/will kill...just hope it doesnt drag.

Was kinda pissed at "In The Morning" being on there from jump...but seeing how its sequenced and leading into "Lost Ones"(which ive never heard) and this being a storylike album... i can half way dig it....still think Drake being on here is BS tho

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Remi23

How many of the tracks did he produce?
I believe it's all except 1
30t6p3b.gif
, I hope he brings something new with these beats cuz a majority of his production is bland to me

Yeah i agree that's why i asked 

Tracklist looking good
smokin.gif
I have a feeling that No I.D. track is gonna bang
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Deep down I knew that Lauryn Hill wouldn't be that feature... But I still couldn't help but get my hopes up.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

To have an artist like this for us youngins during this time is something great, I just hope he gets appreciated.

LOL @ the most recent single as of a week ago "Work Out" being a bonus track. Even though I'm not checkin for him much, I hope
he sales pretty well cause he's one of the few new young rappers out who seems to actually wanna get a message out.

Does anybody know if all the albums will have the bonus tracks or if those are just a Best Buy bonus? I wanna pre-order from amazon but I want ALL the music I can get 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom