[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by jomitm

i've never seen lines so elementary be bolded and remarked with such emoticons.

you need to listen to more rap.

and i like the homie drake.

but even he knows his %#** is dumbed down so it won't take much intellect for the average listener like you to grab his "metaphors."
laugh.gif
I was seriously reading the ++#% he bolded over and oversaying to myself is there some double entendre or possibly a triple entendre I'm missing on these lines?

I'm the one twice over
I'm the new 11

laugh.gif

^ Hatin on me playa? why cant yall respect my opinion. You act like i say J.Cole's "The Warm Up" isnt poppin... or i think he cant spit fire...man NT has fools on here.

^ he is hatin on you playa. you come into a J.cole thread and say drake is better
smh.gif
. man NT has fools on here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

^ he is hatin on you playa. you come into a J.cole thread and say drake is better
smh.gif
. man NT has fools on here.
laugh.gif

you're in the FOOL category as well. i check for J.Cole and nothing is wrong with him IMO. The only reason i started the Drake comments is because OTHERpeople said

J.Cole > Drake

& i said Drake > J.Cole AT THIS POINT AND TIME that is all. It is just opinions. Dont get tight bill

people jumping on me because i made an opinion. All people have to say is "i disagree" and not get on some "dissing" steez
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by jomitm

i've never seen lines so elementary be bolded and remarked with such emoticons.

you need to listen to more rap.

and i like the homie drake.

but even he knows his %#** is dumbed down so it won't take much intellect for the average listener like you to grab his "metaphors."
laugh.gif
I was seriously reading the ++#% he bolded over and over saying to myself is there some double entendre
roll.gif
Word...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^ But Wayne killed him on that!!! So far we have J Cole crapping on Jay once. Crapping on Wale once for sure & alledgedly on Attention Deficit. Who's next???

lol...came in here just to say agreed...

Edit \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ you trippin fam...that eager beaver line was
pimp.gif

Dipset I'm not hatin on you. Like Zik said I got nothing against you personally. Your opinion just holds no weight with me. And I'm not sayin that tobe a jack +@+ but I've routinely seen you make comments in this forum that show that you simply know very little about rap music.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Dipset I'm not hatin on you. Like Zik said I got nothing against you personally. Your opinion just holds no weight with me. And I'm not sayin that to be a jack +@+ but I've routinely seen you make comments in this forum that show that you simply know very little about rap music.
I disagree with that, and i BELIEVE you are mad
mad.gif
becausesome of the musicians i like are either the faces of Hip Hop or get more recognition by the media and public over the musicians you like. jus my thinking.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dipset I'm not hatin on you. Like Zik said I got nothing against you personally. Your opinion just holds no weight with me. And I'm not sayin that to be a jack +@+ but I've routinely seen you make comments in this forum that show that you simply know very little about rap music.
mad.gif
because some of the musicians i like are either the faces of Hip Hop or get more recognition by the media and public over the musicians you like. jus my thinking.

eyes.gif
Trust blud, I'm not mad nor do I care who the media gives recognition to.
laugh.gif

Statements like that are more or less what I'm talking about. You must be young as hell because I can't even see where a perspective like that wouldcome from.

mad.gif
because some of the musicians i like are either the faces of Hip Hop or get more recognition by the media and public over the musicians you like. jus my thinking.

eyes.gif
Trust blud, I'm not mad nor do I care who the media gives recognition to.
laugh.gif

Statements like that are more or less what I'm talking about. You must be young as hell because I can't even see where a perspective like that would come from.

not at all. you're over reacting because i said Drake is BETTER than J.Cole at this point and time. Big WHOOP i got a million people that could vouch forme. move on hater
glasses.gif

J.Cole has the potential to become a SUPERSTAR

man this dude j cole is so sick its not even funny
i keep making the mistake of forgetting to give come up & warm up some real spins
but then, a song of either of those will come on and just blow my mind
eek.gif
did he just say that??
really tho, his metaphors n similies are the type that will hit u a few seconds later like *lightbulb* i get it!
laugh.gif

all in all j coles mixtapes have been great
incredible lyricism
vivid story telling
raw emotion
slick rhymes
this dude is one of my new favorite artists
pimp.gif

oh yeah, dumb question but on the track with wale is j cole speaking directlyto a vagina?
laugh.gif
im pretty sure he is, until like the very end of his verse.. not suretho
nerd.gif

Slept on this thread, and J.Cole...

Downloaded a few of his mixtapes about 2 weeks ago. Dude is definitely nice
pimp.gif

Yup, I'd rather be w/ you= $!!%!. & though I love you hate that @#!!% that's always w/ you. Ashame I have to put up w/ her (female) !!#$ just toget you. That song as a whole
pimp.gif

not at all. you're over reacting because i said Drake is BETTER than J.Cole at this point and time. Big WHOOP i got a million people that could vouch for me. move on hater
glasses.gif

n_ aint nobody vouchin for you or hatin on you
laugh.gif

not at all. you're over reacting because i said Drake is BETTER than J.Cole at this point and time. Big WHOOP i got a million people that could vouch for me. move on hater
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

^ you hating on me playa +

REAL TALK! NO BS. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD DRAKE IS BETTER OVERALL THAN DRAKE. PLEASE RESPOND.

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

^ you hating on me playa +

REAL TALK! NO BS. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD DRAKE IS BETTER OVERALL THAN DRAKE. PLEASE RESPOND.
smh.gif
what are u saying?

Back
Top Bottom