[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Son had the N.O. rocking last night. Sold out show. "Trappin N's at my shows and the +#!#%! love it, backpackin n's wit the afros love it...".
The response when he performed, Workout, Lights Please and In The Morning. 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
...guess he know what he doing throwing those on the album.
laugh.gif

God's Gift sounded dope as hell!!

To see that many ppl rocking w dude down here really surprised me tho. his stage presence was on point, confident as hell on the stage...w a fuggin boot on his foot.  To first see him opening up for Hov in 09 n only like 10 of us knowing him in the whole arena to doing his thing as the star of show is dope.

I remember the Home & Home Tour, no one knew dude. He did like 3 songs. I was so disappointed.

^Yup... He came out & everyone was just sitting there without a clue.
laugh.gif
Good to see how things have changed.

Im still
mad.gif
till this day that his set was that short.
roll.gif

I was disappointed too that he only did three songs but at that time I was proud for the opportunity for him. I still gotta get tickets to see him on Oct. 25th. Glad to hear positive things about his shows.

I was so disappointed at that tour too.. I thought he'd have at least 15 minutes and he does 3 songs 
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait for Oct 25th.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I was so disappointed at that tour too.. I thought he'd have at least 15 minutes and he does 3 songs 
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait for Oct 25th.
smokin.gif

I knew I should of pulled the trigger on these earlier.

I can't bring myself to listen to the snippets or Mr Nice Watch. I heard mix reviews about that one. I must say that D&DIII is very tempting

Ill have some video up from the show tomorrow. Just peeped mayer hawthonre last night, now j cole tomorrow. Wish i could of peeped Nas in austin yesterday.

Something else happen to Cole? Hodgy beats just tweeted something about how roc nation needs to stop screwing up with Cole, thought things were finally lookin up for him.

Just heard Mr. Nice Watch for the first time, it's on point lyrically, but the beat is...meh. Sounds like something I'd
have to listen to 30 times for me to like it.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Just heard Mr. Nice Watch for the first time, it's on point lyrically, but the beat is...meh. Sounds like something I'd
have to listen to 30 times for me to like it.

Song is really good
the beat = zant with the lean 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah, Mr. Nice Watch definitely grew on me.

Like I said, it isn't a bad song. I think the sound just caught us off guard.
laugh.gif

This
and were shots fired? or am I reaching
ohwell.gif

Y’all +*$%*+, better not call the law
Get no blood on my Audemar
Meaning ya’ll better not waste my time
When y’all ready I’ll take you all to war..

No sense in continuing to leak at this point. Buzz is high as it is going to get.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Still hasn't leaked?!

Considering how bad Cole's team has been, and all the listening parties, I'm shocked.

I miss the old days when albums would leak 14 days away from release at the LATEST. Now its not unusual for it to not be until within a week of release.

Back
Top Bottom