[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Yea, the way he dropped that was dope. Song is pretty cool too.

Chris Tucker sounds like something I never want to hear.

Last edited:
Anyone know how legit this is?

Yup! this has to be legit now, because look at the track list, right after "I'm A Fool" its "Chris Tucker"

*sigh*

Ya'll were really feeing this? 
laugh.gif

I guess i'll never understand J Cole. He's just gotten so boring lately. His verse on Big Sean's mixtape was slightly better but I can't deal with his propensity to underperform. 

Last edited:
*sigh*

Ya'll were really feeing this? :lol:

I guess i'll never understand J Cole. He's just gotten so boring lately. His verse on Big Sean's mixtape was slightly better but I can't deal with his propensity to underperform. 

Yup, just like I'll never understand how anybody listens to Big Sean and his absurdly corny punchlines.

To each his own.

Today is exactly one year later since the release of his album....

Cole delivered and the album still gets burn from.

The sales performance speaks for itself :smokin

As much as I liked Sideline Story, I don't believe that's Coles best work. I think his best work is still yet to come.

I really believe his sophomore album will outshine his 1st by miles quality wise. I don't care about the sales numbers, other than the fact that they allow Cole to keep giving us music. :smokin

As much as I liked Sideline Story, I don't believe that's Coles best work. I think his best work is still yet to come.
I really believe his sophomore album will outshine his 1st by miles quality wise. I don't care about the sales numbers, other than the fact that they allow Cole to keep giving us music. :smokin

This

Back
Top Bottom