[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Digging the album cover..

Seen this one floating around too. This is supposedly the standard version?

Thanks.

I'm glad there is going to be a Deluxe version. It will be Copped x2.
I like the standard version too, but i've already fallen in love with the Deluxe Cover (hence the avy).

CANT WAIT. :smokin

Dude said he wants to compete with Kanye.

This dude Cole really has some cojones yo (no romo) :lol: :pimp:

I admire the bravery, although it's a 95% chance guarantee now that he won't have a #1 album.

If Ye is only coming out on iTunes with no single or press like they said, Cole has a better chance to compete with in store purchases and online. With that being said I will be buying one Yeezus and multiple Born Sinners.

J.Cole and James blake the only artist Ive ever supported
2 copies gonna be bought ( one to give to a friend) like for Cole World

He won't have number 1 album but he might get more sales now, cause people going to pick up Ye album might pick his up too....Coles fanbase are already picking up his album, regardless of the date.

Tell me if I'm reaching or not... on the deluxe cover... Is the baby positioned like its coming out the womb? Like being born?

And shouts to Cole for making the decision to drop on the 18th. I think he will sell more now but it's a slim chance that he has a number 1 album which I'm sure is fine with him. I don't think they did this with the thought of even outselling Kanye but more so the publicity.

Music will speak for itself and if he comes out with a better or equal album to Kanye's then I'm sure that will be a very meaningful accomplishment for him.

I agree. I think this will be a good look for Cole.

At first I was like "why!!??" But this dudes never been about #1 sales and such, if he was he would of been sold out and given us all kind of crap pop Stargate radio ****, word to Wiz :smh:

I admire his courage.
The only reason I personally care about his overall sales is because I want him to be successful so we continue to get great music from him for years to come.

#1 might not be a goal, but good sales still matter to him because he knows it's crucial to keeping his career going.

I was plannin to buy 2 copies, but him going straight up against Ye is making me wanna buy 3 or 4 and just hand a few out to some friends.

Can't wait :pimp:

weird album covers, first with the Devil inspired thing, and the lines i think represent the 7 deadly sins point to a pyramid. weird indeed :smh:

What? I don't get it. Why would
He announce the 18th the same day it gets pushed back?

Seems like dude is just speculating. Will wait for official news from Cole before reacting.

Dude said he wants to compete with Kanye.

This dude Cole really has some cojones yo (no romo)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I admire the bravery, although it's a 95% chance guarantee now that he won't have a #1 album.
How much you wanna bet Cole delivers a more superior product than Kanye? 

That post about it being pushed back is wrong. Cole announced himself that's its June 18th.

And where is the creator of this thread?!? Why does it still list Jan 28th lol

Back
Top Bottom