[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Big Sean doesn't have better bars than any of the individuals listed, KG included.

Nobody's sleep, I've heard enough of his corny punchlines to last a lifetime.

Album wise I'll say Bornsinner I still bump to that album everyday on my way to school my boys get tired of it but idgaf it's my car my aux cord but his best work is between warm up and FNL it's so hard picking and choosing Cole always drop good quality music . Just like I felt that "Get Free " had the quality to be a single with an amazing message but we all know that the radio wouldn't play it . I'm excited about this album but I'm going open minded not gonna hype it up to be something it may not come out to be but nevertheless I'm expecting nothing but great things from Cole 13 tracks no single .

BS > SS

I think this album is going to be full of pain and heartfelt records since he's going back home.
Cole is trying to make a point about changing the game with this album and it'll work if the sells are on par with his previous albums. He played the game enough, time to change it :pimp:

What you mean by change the game? Kanye, Hov and now Rozay all did this before

BS > SS

I think this album is going to be full of pain and heartfelt records since he's going back home.
Cole is trying to make a point about changing the game with this album and it'll work if the sells are on par with his previous albums. He played the game enough, time to change it :pimp:

What you mean by change the game? Kanye, Hov and now Rozay all did this before

But look at those names and their status, the success they have/had is expected. This is a bold move for an artist like Cole and can setup something great for young artist in the future.

I'm a big fan of Cole but around every big release the posts in here get strange.
laugh.gif
Have u been to the migos thread?!

But look at those names and their status, the success they have/had is expected. This is a bold move for an artist like Cole and can setup something great for young artist in the future.

This move could be detrimental for young artists.

Not if Cole has success and can prove that it can work by developing a strong fanbase and not flooding your music

Big Sean doesn't have better bars than any of the individuals listed, KG included.

Nobody's sleep, I've heard enough of his corny punchlines to last a lifetime.

smh the disrespect. You're essentially saying all Big Sean is is Corny Punchlines :lol: :lol: whatever i'm done with y'all.

Got dudes in here calling him "Frail Sean" b :lol:

I'm out. See y'all when FHD drops.

***** way too good to be true :lol:

Whoever put that together is really good though. It looks like a track list Cole would have.

I just don't believe he really has Jay AND Kendrick on this album... But if I'm wrong I'll be happy.

***** way too good to be true
laugh.gif

Whoever put that together is really good though. It looks like a track list Cole would have.

I just don't believe he really has Jay AND Kendrick on this album... But if I'm wrong I'll be happy.
it does but Bas being on this album twice naw dont see it .

The Big Sean hate on here is out of control. Its so exaggerated, he always has good verses on songs. Hall of Fame was terrible though for the most part.

That's what imean by strange comments. Cole is a god to some people whenever a mixtape or album releases.

:lol: at Big Sean being trash.

People can't just enjoy music, everything gets over analyzed.

Back
Top Bottom