[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Any New Yorkers know the name to the new J Cole song the Hot 97 morning show just dropped??? :nerd:

I was bobbing my head crazy at work!!!

this is wavy.......take my money

NC!
pimp.gif

If this album had been his first... :smh:

Cole destroyed this.. Will purchase this, wish i could go cop the physical but i dont even use cd players anymore so the itunes version is pre ordered..

I really can't find any negatives with this album.. There's a couple of tracks that might grow old on me fast.. Cole is just so real.. Visual..Relate-able.. he and Krit have blessed us this 4th quarter..

Must resist the urge to listen to the leak....comments I've read got me like :smokin Tuesday can't get here fast enough! :nthat:

I actually loved his first two albums, especially Cole World 
laugh.gif

Nothing touching his tapes tho

After first listen, def a great album, def what most cole fans wanted, has a warm up x FNL feel to it, good work COLE!

5 tracks in and this is no Warm up/FNL type Cole......
ohwell.gif
 Still listening tho

Edit 

As I get done posting Fire Squad beat is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Cole finally put out a good album (IMO). This is what I've been wanting to hear from him.

:lol:

Come on...where's the love for Born Sinner?
Couldn't get with it, I barely made through the whole album. I found it boring and same sounding. I always want to like his albums because its obvious he's talented but this is the first time he's delivered with a major release.

If most of Born Sinner was like the track Born Sinner and Land of The Snakes I could **** with the album

Couldn't get with it, I barely made through the whole album. I found it boring and same sounding. I always want to like his albums because its obvious he's talented but this is the first time he's delivered with a major release.
I thought Born Sinner delivered...but I'm really looking forward to this. 

Must resist the urge to listen to the leak....comments I've read got me like
smokin.gif
Tuesday can't get here fast enough!
nthat.gif
Im wit u homie. Im tryin to not download it but im preity sure when im off of work this weekend boredom will cause me to download it.

Born sinner is fire you tripping if you think different. SOnically beautiful.

Listened to the stream ,

Standouts

Jan 28th
A tale of 2 citiez
Fire squad (fav song)
Gomd
No role models (gave me lols)
Apparently

Will cop physical copy & can't wait for Tuesday already preordered it on iTunes

I haven't/ don't really download music! I will cop the cd though! Curios to know, do you guys just do a google search? Or is it a certain website?

Back
Top Bottom