[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Even tho I don't listen to ever track on logic album feel he has more stand out tracks than Cole. That something he is missing on this album.

I skip Wet Dreamz though...

laugh.gif

Not even close.

What a Stan comment...

allow me to "stan" again: G.O.M.D.

last time I checked I was entitled to MY opinion.

and for who said NWTS was better than BS, I like to think of those two albums as the yin and yang of each other when it comes to introspective analysis of a man, so I actually put them on equal footing.

Overall I will say NWTS is better than BS. This is not us talking about Blueprint and Stillmatic. You know "Classics"

2014 Foresf Hills Drive is Coles best work to date, the last time he had an album with straight flame on it was Friday Night Lights

Got my dad, my girl, my girls mom, my 50 year old teacher bumping this album, as well as all my bros. Cole fam too real

Also, hearing the outro on 2 Citiez makes the song deep asf.

Stillmatc is not a classic youngin. Damn near close but not a classic.
indifferent.gif

2014 Foresf Hills Drive is Coles best work to date, the last time he had an album with straight flame on it was Friday Night Lights
That was a mixtape.

You bugging. This will be a classic. Will be amongst Cole's BEST. This generations' BEST to be honest.
This generation's best? Doubt it. 

HIGHLY DOUBT IT!

--

Will cop this.... didn't cop any of his released albums. All his mixtapes go hard though. So this will be copped since I don't think it will be commercially appealing.

I guess we can expect Suberzat to come in here for the next few months to keep letting us know how every other album in the world is better than FHD.

We get it homie, you don't like it... We respect your opinion, do you have to state it 9 times a day? Can you let others come up with their own judgment of the album too? :lol:

Last edited:
Illmatic 

Stillmatic

Reasonable Doubt

Blueprint

Marshall Matter LP

Lord Willin

hmmmm The Lost Tapes

Midnight Marauders 

Food and Liquor 

The Documentary 

some

I can't believe I actually held out. First time in the entire leak era I've held out until release day on an album I want to hear.

Probably not a big deal to most but I'm feeling proud. Will feel good to listen tomorrow on my audio technica M50 headphones using the iTunes album purchased on the day of.

It's the little things man. It'll feel like the old days again of listening to an album from front to back on release day.

So much excitement. 24 more hours to go :smile:

So Trick Trick trying that "No Fly Zone" with Cole in the D now? He didnt even diss Em, He was speaking on other motives with rap. smh

Back
Top Bottom