[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Typical boring Cole rap. Flow got better a bit.

Ruined one of the greatest beats ever for me in "I'm Ready". The GOAT Cam shouldnt have let him used that beat.

Kept HYB and Stealth Mode

not too sure how from a "rap" standpoint people think Cole's verse is better then kendricks

I mean the line "it's a lot of goofies with a check (money/ twitter checks/ Drake's nike deal)"
"That's a K with all these 9s" The AK vs a 9MM...the K-9 dog reference to drakes album

subjectively i like the sound of Cole's 7 min drill better. But like just because i like the flow better. But I don't think cole "won" at all.

Also rumors that Drake is gonna drop the second half of 7 min drill to make it a full song. Which would be fun

not too sure how from a "rap" standpoint people think Cole's verse is better then kendricks

I mean the line "it's a lot of goofies with a check (money/ twitter checks/ Drake's nike deal)"
"That's a K with all these 9s" The AK vs a 9MM...the K-9 dog reference to drakes album

subjectively i like the sound of Cole's 7 min drill better. But like just because i like the flow better. But I don't think cole "won" at all.

Also rumors that Drake is gonna drop the second half of 7 min drill to make it a full song. Which would be fun
Drake got Cole on a leash to battle Dot.

Drake’s real battle is future and metro with the next drop on the 12th :lol:

The mental gymnastics you guys are doing for this verse is ridiculous , wasn’t too long ago you guys were going crazy over the Prince outlive MJ line .

I think this was apart of KDots plan. He knew Cole would say something on wax, so he used him as collateral damage. Now the Canadian has to do something :nerd:
IMO, Drake and/or Future aint got nothing to do with this.

Back
Top Bottom