[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

It better be on the album.... I"ll cry if it's not
frown.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Nah but really...

I want the album too but let's be real MOST mixtape are better than albums so why not just settle for his mixtapes?

We all know once the album drops he won't be dropping tracks like he's doing now. I'll take an unofficial mixtape once every 2 months over an official album. And if he ever comes to my city I'll support him by paying to see him live.

my goodness All I Want Is You has been on repeat the whole day...feel good song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Higher, Last Stretch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

my goodness All I Want Is You has been on repeat the whole day...feel good song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Higher, Last Stretch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Same here man, that song is flawless.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Higher is also good stuff.

"Every verse I write I swear I'm only gettin stronger, can u ponder imagine what my s____ gon sound like if I told you that the warm up was just a soundbite"

Higher and The Last Stretch gettin heavy plays today.

Not sure I was suppose to say this but his secret show's at the 40/40 Club tonight and Livestream will be streaming it at 7:40pm.

I really hope this dude goes at Drake LATER in his career.
He could easily rip dude apart. Sounded like a light jab in The Last Strecth.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Not sure I was suppose to say this but his secret show's at the 40/40 Club tonight and Livestream will be streaming it at 7:40pm.

0:06-0:07
Is  it me or does that remind you of Wales album cover
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man that NYC crowd was wack as hell, all quiet and $!+$. Dude sweatin his $#+ off performin and no one was showin any love. 
eyes.gif

Cole 
pimp.gif

Didnt catch dude performance on da stream....Im reading comments on different blogs trashing dudes performance sayin he was messing up and what not tho.

I saw sum blatant hate too tho besides the usual "he aint got it" spill

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Man that NYC crowd was wack as hell, all quiet and $!+$. Dude sweatin his $#+ off performin and no one was showin any love. 
eyes.gif

Cole 
pimp.gif
Yep. I hate crowds like that.
He did mess up the words to Lights Please (I think), and started again from the beginning. I'm not sure what happened. He also ran out of breath because he was performing songs that required a lot of consistent flow. 

Yeah lol, i was watching the UStream and he forgot the words on "Lights Please"...he was in the first verse, and in the middle, just skipped to a part in the second verse...he played it off though, and started over...Then "intentionally" forgot the words so he could get the audience to help him out and get into it...but man, that audience was horrible...felt real bad for Cole...

It seemed like the audio was just coming from his mic and the music source, not the camera, so that's why you couldn't hear the crowd. And the first row was all photographers so you couldn't really see them either.

Back
Top Bottom