[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

When is J Cole gonna be at UCR!? I need info!
nerd.gif

is BOB and j cole still "touring" or whatever? i hear BOB gonna be in AZ on oct 16....i dont care much for bob but if Cole gonna be there ill go.

is BOB and j cole still "touring" or whatever? i hear BOB gonna be in AZ on oct 16....i dont care much for bob but if Cole gonna be there ill go.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nope

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

nerd.gif
Friday Sept. 24th. Concert starts at 5, you have to be accompanied in by a UCR student with a UCR ID though. Im gonna be there 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

nerd.gif
Friday Sept. 24th. Concert starts at 5, you have to be accompanied in by a UCR student with a UCR ID though. Im gonna be there 
pimp.gif
Is there a limit on how many people each student can take with them?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Is there a limit on how many people each student can take with them?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
only 1

Yo did any of the NYC cats go to the  Grey Goose Rising Icons concert he had a few weeks ago up there?

he has one down here in New Orleans Saturday night, just copped the tickets...hope its worth it far as set time goes

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Yo did any of the NYC cats go to the  Grey Goose Rising Icons concert he had a few weeks ago up there?

he has one down here in New Orleans Saturday night, just copped the tickets...hope its worth it far as set time goes
I'm about five hours away from NOLA...I wanna go to the show, but I'm too busy with work..
30t6p3b.gif

What venue?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Mixtape dropping in October?
nerd.gif

I hope so. This %#%#$ playing w/ the new material. Bad enough nobody really knows who he is, the fans that he does have are begininning to forget about him
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Mixtape dropping in October?
nerd.gif

I hope so. This %#%#$ playing w/ the new material. Bad enough nobody really knows who he is, the fans that he does have are begininning to forget about him
eyes.gif
He said the mixtape is droppin early October
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wait...wasnt the album coming out in october? or did it get pushed back?
Got pushed back to sometime in December, mixtape is in October.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I'm about five hours away from NOLA...I wanna go to the show, but I'm too busy with work..
30t6p3b.gif

What venue?

they def sent me an email sayin its cancelled bruh
30t6p3b.gif
....it was gonna be at the W tho, his sets seems made short anyway I dunno if it wuda been worth a 5 hour ride

Back
Top Bottom