[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

^^^ that has to be an exaggeration. I've seen Cole three times, last time was in 2011. I agree he's a great performer, but the production value of the Yeezus tour alone has to be better. Guess I'll wait and see November 7th.

I do regret not going to this Cole tour, but when every show I want to see if a 2 and a half hour drive, it's hard to keep making the drive.

^^^ that has to be an exaggeration. I've seen Cole three times, last time was in 2011. I agree he's a great performer, but the production value of the Yeezus tour alone has to be better. Guess I'll wait and see November 7th.

I do regret not going to this Cole tour, but when every show I want to see if a 2 and a half hour drive, it's hard to keep making the drive.

I've seen Cole 5 times. This show is definitely different from any other of his past shows. He has a nice stage set up. I haven't seen Ye yet so idk about that statement.

best concert i have ever experienced in my life. he's too ******g great of a performer. wow. the energy was insaaaane. made yeezus tour look like hot trash IMO.

iLLest!

it was cool meeting you bro, i was the dude outside with the niner jacket

jermaine is finally having a show in nyc jan 28th at msg theater, do you think ticketmaster will release better tickets for the general release date? the presale tickets are up to section 200s..

She Knows is the next official single. Smart move... Love this record.

Wow I am shocked he went with this as a single. Worst song on the album easily IMO. This always get skipped.

"damned if i do, damned if i dont/passin up on bad ****** tryin to be the man that she wants' was enough to make this a good song.

for video/single tho? not sure.

she knows is a good choice for a single, imo... i can see it doing work on the radio.

its so catchy too... always find myself singing it :lol:

Wow I am shocked he went with this as a single. Worst song on the album easily IMO. This always get skipped.

How can you be shocked at this? I'm not that high on this record but this record has single written all over it. The melodic repetition of "She Knows" in the hook alone screams single.

It has all the elements of a radio single from a rapper, especially the melodic repetition of a phrase. ('She Knows')

How can you be shocked at this? I'm not that high on this record but this record has single written all over it. The melodic repetition of "She Knows" in the hook alone screams single.

It has all the elements of a radio single from a rapper, especially the melodic repetition of a phrase. ('She Knows')

Cause the song isn't good. Sure I can how the repetitious, melodic, super simplistic nature of the hook works for the radio but sorry I just don't think the song is good at all. As much as I like Cole that is arguably one of the worst hooks he has written. Automatic skip every time I play the album. Bonus track with Jhene Aiko as a single>>>>>She Knows and its not even close.

I am stunned at how many people actually like She Knows on here.

I've always hated how She Knows comes in, but once the beat drops I'm okay with it.

I don't understand how Forbidden Fruit ISN'T the next single though? Ride that K. Dot wave (even though he's not really featured on that song.)

I've always hated how She Knows comes in, but once the beat drops I'm okay with it.

I don't understand how Forbidden Fruit ISN'T the next single though? Ride that K. Dot wave (even though he's not really featured on that song.)

As much as I think this would have been the better choice for the next single hook isn't necessarily radio friendly (its catchy but the language would have too many edits). Definitely a better song than She Knows though.

Its really sad at how formulaic/predictable rao albums have become when singles aren't even about what is a good song but rather what is catchy or sounds like everything else on the radio. Its interesting that nobody says She Knows is good but rather that its catchy. :smh:

That's my fav part. He sampled the Cults 'Bad Things', so I see why he put that there.

I'm surprised many didnt like this song. I love it cuz I can relate. I got goosebumps when I first heard that ish.

That's my fav part. He sampled the Cults 'Bad Things', so I see why he put that there.

I'm surprised many didnt like this song. I love it cuz I can relate. I got goosebumps when I first heard that ish.
That's about 75% of why I like it. I can relate to the topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom