[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

^^
Listen to lupe fiasco- Failure I think thats where they both got it from.. dont know if lupe got it from someone tho

10 pages is too much to read. Give me a quick rundown on this cat. Is he a rapper? Or a singer? Compare his style to another rapper, ie: does he say thingslike Cam'ron and Gucci, rap about coke like Rick Ross, talk about deep stuff like Nas, what's he about? And his best mixtape, por favor.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

10 pages is too much to read. Give me a quick rundown on this cat. Is he a rapper? Or a singer? Compare his style to another rapper, ie: does he say things like Cam'ron and Gucci, rap about coke like Rick Ross, talk about deep stuff like Nas, what's he about? And his best mixtape, por favor.
He went to stj, had like a 3.9something gpa. That should sell you on him lol.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Wait...nobody noticed these beats almost sound the same...seems like they used the same sample...

What song was is sampled in that song.

Lyrically he better than drake
Flow easily better than wale

But he is missing that "it" from his personality that drake and wale have

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

A thugged out Kanye West but less fashionable. Or picture Wale w/o all the newest kicks/clothes

roll.gif
, he got that hungry flow.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Lyrically he better than drake
Flow easily better than wale

But he is missing that "it" from his personality that drake and wale have

QFT But I been bumpin the warm up all day
pimp.gif

Son is too ill. The mixtape is a classic. Too many quotables. Dude is just so raw, uncut, hungry, and infinitely talented. Easily my favorite in the game rightnow.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

10 pages is too much to read. Give me a quick rundown on this cat. Is he a rapper? Or a singer? Compare his style to another rapper, ie: does he say things like Cam'ron and Gucci, rap about coke like Rick Ross, talk about deep stuff like Nas, what's he about? And his best mixtape, por favor.
Actually, that makes me not want to listen to him....

JK
laugh.gif
I'll look into him then.

JK
laugh.gif
I'll look into him then.
laugh.gif
You aint even lying. A rapper's gpa won't enticeppl to listen to his music, especially since it's SJU

JRS he's a breath of fresh air his style is real crisp and sharp. I wouldn't compare him to Kanye or any of those dudes. It does seem like he'smissing something but The Warm Up makes me want to hear more. The difference between The Come Up(his first tape) and the The Warm Up is vast, almost lightyears.

JK
laugh.gif
I'll look into him then.

He is Drake without being wack

J. Cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drake

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

JK
laugh.gif
I'll look into him then.
He is Drake without being wack

J. Cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drake
Hmmmmm....

I dunno how I feel about this. I still haven't formed my complete opinion on Drake yet. His 1st two mixtapes were dope. SFG wasn't that great to me butI know what he was trying to do with it.

The problem or the good thing about J. Cole is imo TWU makes TCU seem slightly embarrassing. So maybe he'll just keep getting better.

Back
Top Bottom