j dilla himslelf = mayor of nyc - why hasn't he been banned yet?

why you mad boy? cause you catch cabs boy? and you prolly making less paper than my bagboy, you a hater thats sad boy. ya moms even like me, i might be ya dad boy.--cassidy

This dude stay snitching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so mad i cant sleep at night knowing hes not banned.
roll.gif

no but you are
You've used this picture a countless number of times, and to be honest, it's getting annoying. Go find a new "you mad" pictureplease
grin.gif

And I hate j dilla's avy, %&$^ just gets me pissed off every time I see it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt realize nts most hated had so many fans all of a sudden! u guys all seem a little upset that im putting him out there like that. you dont like it, thendont bump my thread by posting in it.

Originally Posted by acosta2

prodcionfresc arent you the guy who makes up lies about members to try and get lolz, then goes back and edits all his posts? yeah thats you.

you sure you're not mayor? cuz that's how 80% of dudes posts start, tracking and being concerned about the next man.

didnt realize nts most hated had so many fans all of a sudden! u guys all seem a little upset that im putting him out there like that. you dont like it, then dont bump my thread by posting in it.
He isn't hated enough to make a thread calling him out. You got a problem son. If he's gonna get banned it's better to watch how ithappens not in this lame manner. If anything you probably gave him a few months extension on that SN
laugh.gif

didnt realize nts most hated had so many fans all of a sudden! u guys all seem a little upset that im putting him out there like that. you dont like it, then dont bump my thread by posting in it.
Taken from your own personal bible, OP

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in adisrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specificmember or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines.This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately andpermanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND themember's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e.parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

"you dont like it, then dont bump my thread by posting in it."

If you dont like him, then dont make threads on our forum and stop posting.

How has dude been TROLLING though? I bet this is a backup name too. NikeTalker23 that you?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Honestly....what has mayor or THB done to be hated on here? I think a couple feuds and roasts areneeded on a site that pulls nothing but dimes and rides around in mcclarens all day[/color]

It's been quite awhile since he's had an account on NT that wasn't banned on sight. People grow and thus far he's done nothing to make usregret giving him another chance.

On the other hand, I don't really see why you need a clone account, demonbasketball04. Let me take that off your hands for you.

Back
Top Bottom