J.R. SMITH WITH JORDAN BRAND?....

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Originally Posted by Rick2345

It's really wierd jr was wearing fusion 9s first half I saw in first half highlights now he switched to hyperdunks just saw a close up what is jr doing !
MJ probably called Carmelo to tell JR he doesn't want him wearing Jordan Brand
JR probably told Carmelo to tell MJ that his shoes sucked and were uncomfortable as hell.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares
You diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.......cuz apparently you took time out your day to comment.....

^ Wrong?......

So you didnt take the time out your day to comment?.....
And if you didnt care id think with 2000+ post youd be mature enough not to waste your time on these kinds of threads.....
but go head keep postin puttin this thread at the top....givin it even more attention...

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^ Wrong?......

So you didnt take the time out your day to comment?.....
And if you didnt care id think with 2000+ post youd be mature enough not to waste your time on these kinds of threads.....
but go head keep postin puttin this thread at the top....givin it even more attention...

Remove stick from behind please.

NY GIANTS 11 probably is frustated that threads' quality in this board is going down just like Jordan shoes' quality.
If you enjoy reading this kind of thread, then I guess you wouldn't enjoy some quality threads that NT used to have.

But if you don't enjoy this kind of thread, stop arguing and join us.
I might have shown that JR wore hyperdunks bla bla bla. But what's the point of this thread, really?
Wore a Jordan shoes in a game that represents JR is being signed by JB?
Haven't we have enough of Captain Jack and Ricky Davis?
You'll know it when he has some P.E.; all I really care from this thread is JR and my Nuggets are going to send Mavs home.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

It's really wierd jr was wearing fusion 9s first half I saw in first half highlights now he switched to hyperdunks just saw a close up what is jr doing !
JR probably told Carmelo to tell MJ that his shoes sucked and were uncomfortable as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

NY GIANTS 11 probably is frustated that threads' quality in this board is going down just like Jordan shoes' quality.
If you enjoy reading this kind of thread, then I guess you wouldn't enjoy some quality threads that NT used to have.

But if you don't enjoy this kind of thread, stop arguing and join us.
I might have shown that JR wore hyperdunks bla bla bla. But what's the point of this thread, really?
Wore a Jordan shoes in a game that represents JR is being signed by JB?
Haven't we have enough of Captain Jack and Ricky Davis?
You'll know it when he has some P.E.; all I really care from this thread is JR and my Nuggets are going to send Mavs home.
happy.gif

I understand where he's comin from.....But....its not like the Jordan Forum gets any buzz lately.....i couldnt tell if he was wearin fusions or IXs andthat wasnt the reason i made this thread....i specifically asked if he was signed to Jordan Brand which is a buzz to me cuz he would be a new Jordan Brandathlete....I also dont keep up with fusions like that so i aint know if those were GR or not......And yea Nuggets goin to the West Finals....unfortunatelythats the end of the road.....

And NYGIANT sackin extra tough.....

Originally Posted by bdub253

Why is there a post every night of someone wanting to know what kicks a baller is wearing? Do you want them? Or does it matter what everyone else's opinion is... Get Tivo, pause it.
Lmao.....I wanna know cuz i wanna know....why do you waste your time on a thread you dont have to post on saying the same thing other haters say?
Haters? What am I hating on? Maybe someone needs to teach you to Google. Idk, check WEBSITES THAT SELL SHOES before you waste peoples' timewith a worthless thread. And you're saying the point is you want to know if he's on JB? First off, why? Does it matter? Secondly, why the hell wouldanyone on here know? You think they're privvied to some special information that you're not? Again, GOOGLE.

Why is there a post every night of someone wanting to know what kicks a baller is wearing? Do you want them? Or does it matter what everyone else's opinion is... Get Tivo, pause it.
cos you are in a sneaker forum .

if you get a life of your own, you won't have to worry about people asking legitimate questions.

Originally Posted by indohan

Couldnt have said it any better myself

or, more likely, JR was wearing those fusion 9's and they fell apart by half time so he had to switch back to HD's.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

remember that fusions are "half" nike, so he doesn't really need to go to JB to wear them.

That does make sense...but they do come in a Jordan Box not a Nike one....
soooo do nba players need permission to wear certain sneakers now or what?

and lol at this hater up here talkin' bout JR is garbage. jealousy is a mfer... and to the guy saying he's an idiot for wearing fusions? umm last Ichecked, the 2 shoes being fused together were both BASKETBALL shoes. yup, I know, who woulda thunk it.

Originally Posted by RYZA272

how could anyone play in any fusion.
i have ajf5 and ajf12 and both are comfy, heck i even ball in my big bens starbury's which has no cushioning whatsoever

Lmao.....I wanna know cuz i wanna know....why do you waste your time on a thread you dont have to post on saying the same thing other haters say?
Haters? What am I hating on? Maybe someone needs to teach you to Google. Idk, check WEBSITES THAT SELL SHOES before you waste peoples' time with a worthless thread. And you're saying the point is you want to know if he's on JB? First off, why? Does it matter? Secondly, why the hell would anyone on here know? You think they're privvied to some special information that you're not? Again, GOOGLE.

I wanna know if he's on Jordan Brand cuz he hoopin in they shoes and he's one of my favorite Gaurds if that matters....he might be under a contract ornot....clearly someone on a sneaker forum should know seeming that a couple people on here have JB connections....you prolly wouldnt know that though with youminiscule posts.....AND CHECK SNEAKER WEBSITES THAT SELL SHOES!!!....HOW WOULD THAT HELP ME FIND OUT IF HE'S SIGNED TO JORDAN BRAND IDIOT.....DO ME A FAVORAND PROOF-READ.....Cuz quite clearly you just talkin cuz you damn sure aint readin it......cuz i aint tryna buy the shoes.....Clown....

Originally Posted by denverairforce

or, more likely, JR was wearing those fusion 9's and they fell apart by half time so he had to switch back to HD's.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

remember that fusions are "half" nike, so he doesn't really need to go to JB to wear them.

That does make sense...but they do come in a Jordan Box not a Nike one....
soooo do nba players need permission to wear certain sneakers now or what?

and lol at this hater up here talkin' bout JR is garbage. jealousy is a mfer... and to the guy saying he's an idiot for wearing fusions? umm last I checked, the 2 shoes being fused together were both BASKETBALL shoes. yup, I know, who woulda thunk it.

Regarding the "JR is garbage" thing. It's true that he's a garbage. If you watched the game last night, you should be pissed off too.
Sure he made some big shots, but other than those shots, he made lousy shots and plays. He attempted shots without even thinking, which ends up air ball andchange of possession TWICE in a quarter.
By the way, there's no hate here.. I'm a Nuggets guy too. To me, he'll always be 6th (or even 7th) man unless he changes his style.

Back
Top Bottom