J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

**UPDATE** - Now available in the App Store

http://bit.ly/j23app

Been thinking about this for a while, mainly because I can't always keep up with the latest release dates of the Jordans I want, and I never really liked any of the apps currently out there. Just started working on it, but here is a screenshot of the app so you can get an idea:

Basically it provides release date of the upcoming Jordans (filterable by "Signature", etc). Push notification reminders of release dates, which you can configure. Push notification reminders if anything changes. History of all of the major Jordans with images. etc, etc.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
looks awesome, as long as it gets updated quickly then it would be a useful app.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

looks awesome, as long as it gets updated quickly then it would be a useful app.
yeah as far as information goes it will all be live feeds so it can get updated quickly and also provide the push notifications in a timely manner.

I really dont check for Js like I used to, but Id probably DL just to be up on releases...

Originally Posted by techmen31

Make one for Android too?

This. Really nice looking App. I agree about it being free too. Would not pay for info I can lookup online but really diggin this app.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by techmen31

Make one for Android too?

This. Really nice looking App. I agree about it being free too. Would not pay for info I can lookup online but really diggin this app.
iPhone will be released first, but I am planning on doing Android also right after.

this is an EXCELLENT idea. it's better than the 'release dates' SC app because it's strictly jordan.

are you releasing this thru the app store? if so, did you have to get any kind of clearance thru nike to use the images? i'm just curious.

i would def use this. I wouldn't mind other brands there though (don't know how hard that would be to program in, or if it would just require more updates). I had the SC app.. but it wasn't updated very frequently so i stopped using it

Back
Top Bottom