JACKPOT!! Rapper Da Lambo dating Lebron Mom and calling her wifey... Flaunts their wealth!

:rofl: clearly a miami fan

and you need to get off my sack kid. you came talking out the side of your head cause your idol is getting clowned. i didn't really say anything but u clearly felt the need to defend your man crush. go fap to the finals replays and get all that anger out. :rofl:

Cutting your mother off and/or hiring security cause some clown is ******g your mom = not ending well. wanna try again?

you said something that any adult would see made no sense but ofcourse that cant be the case no i have homosexual feelings for LeBron becasue i dont agree with you

yea I've got the man crush but you've fabricated an entire scenario in your head that some unknown rapper is a certified street warrior because he showed a rifle in a car

yeah thats not childish almost as childish as assuming a millionaire is helpless against a guy because he flashed a gun on camera

:rofl:

I see you caught a bad case of the feels tho you got it homie

mean.gif

How does he tolerate this ****? His mom must throw a heavy guilt game on him. "Boy I raised you after your daddy left. If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be no Lebron James!!! Now me and Da Lambo are going shopping!"

Why are you so emotional?

I never once stated how lebron felt about it as I don't know or care you're the one pretending to know the inner feelings of everyone involved

I stated that your assumption that there is nothing he can do made no sense and it still doesn't you got all wound up and took it personal and wanted to play Internet tough guy

I don't understand how u get on the Internet and come up with make believe lives and pretend to know the inner workings of a family you never met and have the balls to call anyone a clown you should take a glance in the mirror and you can save your corny response and homosexual insults for someone else

:x I think its gonna be one of many ratchet things Lebron's mum is going to start doing.

Last edited:
My thing is how is this going to affect his game this year...
Delonte damn near had this man ready to commit himself to a psycho ward

I think LBJ will be all right. He's known his moms his whole life and prolly has a good idea who she is compared to message board users. It's all jokes and ish but the fact that LBJ ain't on drugs, gambling, or has a buncha baby mama's says to me that he has a grasp on who Gloria is and is able to deal. The real lamo, I mean Lambo, is funny to us because most are basing it off the concept of THEIR moms dating a dude like that. Could be a step up for Gloria, no disrespect to dudes pops in the thread... 

Mama James knows where her bread is buttered, the moment LBJ doesn't approve of this relationship all he has to do is turn off the faucet

I think LBJ will be all right. He's known his moms his whole life and prolly has a good idea who she is compared to message board users. It's all jokes and ish but the fact that LBJ ain't on drugs, gambling, or has a buncha baby mama's says to me that he has a grasp on who Gloria is and is able to deal. The real lamo, I mean Lambo, is funny to us because most are basing it off the concept of THEIR moms dating a dude like that. Could be a step up for Gloria, no disrespect to dudes pops in the thread... 

be careful you're making too much sense

theres no way LeBron knows more about this than message board users

LeBron "obviously" wants that dude out his life but there is nothing he can do about it because "The Real Lambo" is a don and has Miami on smash(didnt you see his "chopper" and "goons")and will extort LeBron if he tries to do anything about it.

You called me out my name when nothing was addressed to you or was any of your concern. Think i'm not gonna let you know how lame you AND your hero are? Defending the lame *** actions of a man whom you don't know, never met and never will. A man who doesn't give a **** about you. Sack jumper to the rescue. Clown.

:lol:

You mean the Peter Pan, Count Chocula thing? you've never seen wedding crashers?

What actions did i defend?

What are you even talking about? You said something stupid I told you i thought it was stupid you got your ovaries in a tangle and went off the deep end.

You cant really be this mad about a line from a movie? Whats really eating you gilbert grape?

Did somebody touch you when you where young? Where is this anger really coming from?

Back
Top Bottom