Jacksonville? Places to stay, things to do?

Hey guys I'm going to Jacksonville on a work trip on Dec 6 and need info on some good areas to stay and things to do. I want to know some good nightlife spots as well, preferably bars/lounges. Any advice would be appreciated.

I posted in regional weeks ago but still haven't received a response and that's why I posted in general.

Find this guy, get a tagged pic with him and you will forever be a legend on NT! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i was told Jacksonville has the most strip clubs per sq. mile in the nation

make-it-rain-o.gif

There's a bunch of strip clubs but only a few are "nice". It sucks that you are coming in december because the beach area is really nice. They have a bunch of clubs down there but some close up because winter season. Metro Diner(featured on Food Network) is place that you want to eat at while your here or tacoLu by the beach. Don't look for a bunch of sneaker spots because most of those are long gone. When the recession came they were hit hard. A lounge that is good is aroma's it has a live band and cigar bar if your in to that type of stuff. There's a bunch to do it just depends on if you'll have car or not. Jacksonville is huge and a car is a must.

Last edited:
There's a bunch of strip clubs but only a few are "nice". It sucks that you are coming in december because the beach area is really nice. They have a bunch of clubs down there but some close up because winter season. Metro Diner(featured on Food Network) is place that you want to eat at while your here or tacoLu by the beach. Don't look for a bunch of sneaker spots because most of those are long gone. When the recession came they were hit hard. A lounge that is good is aroma's it has a live band and cigar bar if your in to that type of stuff. There's a bunch to do it just depends on if you'll have car or not. Jacksonville is huge and a car is a must.

Thanks man, will definitely have a car. Do you live in the area?

Back
Top Bottom