Jaden Smith (AKA The Second Coming) Appreciation

Get this man a television show. Going through Hollywood trolling and dealing with people mad sarcastically.​

On some reality/real life black Seinfeld. You don't know what's scripted and what's not. :lol:

All jokes aside, that would be appointment TV. Again, with his access, and "bleep you" money, this kid would have his trolling on hyperdrive.

jaden-smith-tweets-8.jpg

will_smith_wtf_gif.gif

View media item 1199110

Bruh, he started off kinda shaky and his delivery was kinda off in the beginning, but once his nerves settled he started Goin in for real. After about the halfway mark I was legit impressed, freestyle or not.

Like I said in the Wiz thread... the kid is unique and deep with his thoughts. Kudos to him being different.

nahhhhh...he wack arnolds b

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18576-1369457864-1.gif

tv-will-smith-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-jaden-smith-carlton.gif

stroke game hella cheeks too. kylie don't like that ****, them kardashians bout that trill

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 What have I stumbled into...
When this happens which of his disciples will carry on & spread the word of Jadenism?...
My money's on the Apostle Rico.

Last edited:
I like that one..dude actually kicks the truth but a lot of you have one track minds and can not think out the norm

Exactly. The bots are in full force :lol:
Jaden been :pimp:

This is what happens when you're not raised to follow what society forces down your throat

Last edited:
after skimming the thread, i couldn't help but smirk and wtf on all of these. But i know it'll hit me sometime next week and i be like

Yea..all the folks actin like the Jaden one is wrong or something for moving this way, I hope your 17 year old son is anywhere near as comfortable in his own space as this kid is without getting caught up in hard drugs or petty crime. This kid was obviously raised really well. Real talk I be feelin bad for Will and Jada cause people stay tryna say they're bad parents just cause his kids are eccentric and confident in themselves.

This cat is well versed in hallucinogens to say the least :pimp:

White Tunechi in the black slip on loafers though :rofl:

If you think about, they're kinda right?
Would you rather have a kid who loves video games and comics, but goes out the house looking like the Trap God because he's afraid to be himself, or a kid who acts how he feels?
Will and Jada did a good job, he just took it to a whole new level :lol:
Plus I feel like he's trolling.. hard

Back
Top Bottom