Time's just a hater
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

TuckYaChainzN wrote:

Remi23 wrote:

lol i heard all that dude's @!$+... he sucks on songs...

i think p diddy would agree... i mean... how u bet money on dude's battles but wont sign him?

I Don't Think It Would Matter Who The Fucck Is Diddy. Signing would Bad Boy would have been a bad move. who does bad boy have that's not label anyone should sign too. Look at what happen to the LOX they should have put out more albums than they have but Diddy Jerk Em. Look At Jada 3 Solo Albums in like 10 years that's terrible
cuz he shoulda never signed them dudes either... they dont sell records so he dont put em out... im not sayin it woulda been a good look for millz but it woulda been something... young money is SOOOOO much better right?
laugh.gif
please

face it... dude is trash as soon as u remove all opponents...

holler at a playa is wack... where the %#** are yall from?! who listens to this $*+!? i swear i tried to sell people millz mixtapes and they all give me the bitter beer face...

If he's so trash, then why do you have his mixtapes?
nerd.gif

cuz i sell cds/dvds maybe?
indifferent.gif

dude cant make music... all he good for is a battle... if dude tried to make a diss track he'd prolly take his first L

You're still coppin the product tho
laugh.gif

Zone out Mixtape was Bananas BTW....you would of made a fortune pumpin tho
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Don't we know by now that NY mixtape rappers are a dime-a-dozen?

Rarely do any of them amount to anything more than a mixtape artist. That said, if they put out good mixtape music, who cares if they blow up or not.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Rarely do any of them amount to anything more than a mixtape artist. That said, if they put out good mixtape music, who cares if they blow up or not.
Your Right But This Many Had About 6 Bangers That Could Have Blew Him Up. Most NY Mixtapes Artists Don't Have That. He Had Mr. Either (RonBronz) make some fire asss beats for him

SMH.

I REALLY thought Millz was gonna blow.

Maybe he shoulda got down w/ the Dips?

AT least he would've released something.

And he would've instantly been in the top 3 of the crew...@!%$ that, he woulda been the best rapper in the crew. (Skills wise)

I guess he really is Harlem's best kept secret like Kareem Reid.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Your Right But This Many Had About 6 Bangers That Could Have Blew Him Up. Most NY Mixtapes Artists Don't Have That. He Had Mr. Either (Ron Bronz) make some fire asss beats for him

It's a tough call when an artist makes good music but gets no major label recognition. On one hand, you could say maybe his heat isn't as hot aseveryone says. Then on the other hand, you could say the labels don't recognize good music when they hear it. Personally, I think its a combination ofboth with these NY mixtape clones.

None of them standout and are all kind of "meh". Like they have a few ill tracks with a bunch of mediocre ones. They'll have some crazy lineshere and there, but the majority of them are just standard metaphors. Mediocrity runs the up-and-coming mixtape rapper scene out of NY, in my opinion. Hencenone of these heralded dudes getting on anywhere. Case in point? Charles Hamilton. Say what you want about the guy's music, steez or whatever, but he isgetting major recognition because he came different from the norm. There are other young mixtape dudes with the same mic skills as Hamilton, but they bringnothing different or fresh to the table, so they get put on the backburner and are heralded by internet dudes as the "next best thing". Yet it nevercomes to fruition. I gotta say that it cannot just be a coincidence that all these dudes we've followed over the years, like Saigon, Millz, Papoose, AliVegas, etc., haven't gotten "on" yet.

Back
Top Bottom