Duhon
Wade
Lebron
Lee
Bosh

in 2010. Lets get it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I could see why Knick fans would want to get rid of Zach Randolph, his contract, I would take a Tim Thomas for Zach Randolph deal,
laugh.gif
. Even though, he has a couple more years on his deal.

I just hate Tim Thomas,
ohwell.gif

so lets say the knicks get 2 max players. lets say lebron and bosh. so with what cap space u going to put players around them with? and as good as they are wehave seen that just 2 superstars alone ant going to win it all

(NOT HATING JUST ASKING)

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so lets say the knicks get 2 max players. lets say lebron and bosh. so with what cap space u going to put players around them with? and as good as they are we have seen that just 2 superstars alone ant going to win it all

(NOT HATING JUST ASKING)
Chandler, Lee (possibly still around), Robinson..

draft pick this year...

still waiting to see what Gallo's about..

and probably some veterans...

IF that happened, big if.

laugh.gif
More guards for the Warriors and more forwards for the Knicks...
laugh.gif

Supposedly the next chip to fall is Zach Randolph landing in Dallas...
smh.gif

so lets say the knicks get 2 max players. lets say lebron and bosh. so with what cap space u going to put players around them with? and as good as they are we have seen that just 2 superstars alone ant going to win it all

(NOT HATING JUST ASKING)

[over-zealous knick fan] LeBron's not a superstar...he's God!!![/over-zealous knick fan]

Plus, it ain't about a ring Mike...it's all about the endorsements baby! It's about being a billionaire!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

(NOT HATING JUST ASKING)

[over-zealous knick fan] LeBron's not a superstar...he's God!!![/over-zealous knick fan]

Plus, it ain't about a ring Mike...it's all about the endorsements baby! It's about being a billionaire!
laugh.gif

Funny guy.

I'm not even gonna argue with you about it.

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The 2010 Roster Starting 5 will be...

Wade Duhon
Joe Johnson Euro trash player they get from 09 Draft
LeBron Wilson Chandler
Amare Zach Randolph
Bosh Eddy Curry

frown.gif
Fixed*
NT Junkie?

(NOT HATING JUST ASKING)

laugh.gif
pairing him with Bosh or Amare would not equal a contending team in the East at that point...?

whether you know it or not, Chandler and Nate are good, young, promising players. NOBODY knows what Gallinari is at this point...and we have our pick for thiscoming year...

And just to be blunt at this point,
I don't expect you to know about young players tho, you hadn't the slightest idea of who JJ Hickson was on draft night.

laugh.gif
Heck nah I ain't never heard of Hickson...I ain't no GM

But Bosh/Amare + Bron won't be enough if you don't have your Derek Fishers, your Robert Horrys, your Steve Kerrs....Role players...

Beyond that, essentially, you almost need 3 All-Stars like Boston.

I like my chances better with Bron, Bosh and Mo Williams in Cleveland, rather than Bron Bosh and Duhon? Nate Robinson?

Players that are very good perimeter shooters to compliment Bron's game. Who do you see the Knicks having fill that role?

But Bosh/Amare + Bron won't be enough if you don't have your Derek Fishers, your Robert Horrys, your Steve Kerrs....Role players...

Essentially, you almost need 3 All-Stars

Players that are very good perimeter shooters to compliment Bron's game. Who do you see the Knicks having fill that role?
a lota time to fill in pieces...as far as shooters....gallinari was drafted cause he can shoot it.

I'm no cavs fan,but I think Lebron will stay in Cleveland...they'l be able to offer the most money as he's their player,plus they'll haveenough $$ to sign another star...

I really think amare will sign with the cavs and bosh will goto miami and the cavs and heat will be the powerhouses of the east,with the 76ers,bulls and magicin the mix as well...the hornets and jazz will be the elite in the west

joe johnson will stay in atl or go to the west

just my guess tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

I'm no cavs fan,but I think Lebron will stay in Cleveland...they'l be able to offer the most money as he's their player,plus they'll have enough $$ to sign another star...

I really think amare will sign with the cavs and bosh will goto miami and the cavs and heat will be the powerhouses of the east,with the 76ers,bulls and magic in the mix as well...the hornets and jazz will be the elite in the west

joe johnson will stay in atl or go to the west

just my guess tho
laugh.gif
Can you tell me what you're smoking, because I'd love to try some of it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Essentially, you almost need 3 All-Stars

a lota time to fill in pieces...as far as shooters....gallinari was drafted cause he can shoot it.

Yeah, well I would want to see what dude can do. Who knows if he's a Dirk or a Darko...time will tell. I'd hate not to know, whereas the Cavs alreadyhave proven shooters.

I appreciate the civility of the argument Allen, unlike some of your fellow fans...

of course
laugh.gif

my fear is yall winning it all this or next year and then he just is caught in the moment n wants to stay

laugh.gif

I like my chances better with Bron, Bosh and Mo Williams in Cleveland, rather than Bron Bosh and Duhon? Nate Robinson?

Wilson Chandler > Mo Williams.

Nate > Mo Williams.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Wilson Chandler > Mo Williams.

Nate > Mo Williams.

This thread has turned into the one that was locked
laugh.gif

Im out....

I don't understand this trade for the Knicks...
Harrington is a bum, but Crawford is less of a bum, and he can score under D'antoni.

Back
Top Bottom