James Franco puts in work.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by namtsui

Yeah James Franco sucks. At UCLA he backed out of the commencement speech on June 4 when graduation was on June 12.

%$++ UCLA

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LIVE BOY D wrote:
i wanna be him.

I wanna be him, A-Rod and Lebron combined 
tired.gif

snakeyes17 wrote:
He really is putting in work regardless of the subject he is studying.
Sounds like he really enjoys educating himself. I liked where they said he has the anti-ADHD where he gets so focused at the task at hand, which I find to be similar to myself. 

Hmmm, how do I acquire this anti-ADHD? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

damnitzdom wrote:
that interview was dope simply because it demonstrated just how smart colbert actually is: the literary references and his diction.

I don't know about you but Colbert was getting on my !#@@%+! nerves. Just ONCE i wanted him to shut the hell up and let Franco answer his damn questions. I really wanted to hear more from James but nooooo, Mr. Colbert was persistent in trying to throw in corny #%* jokes and interrupting James OVER and OVER again. I know its supposed to be comedic as well as serious, but damn let the man talk... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

damnitzdom wrote:
that interview was dope simply because it demonstrated just how smart colbert actually is: the literary references and his diction.

I don't know about you but Colbert was getting on my !#@@%+! nerves. Just ONCE i wanted him to shut the hell up and let Franco answer his damn questions. I really wanted to hear more from James but nooooo, Mr. Colbert was persistent in trying to throw in corny #%* jokes and interrupting James OVER and OVER again. I know its supposed to be comedic as well as serious, but damn let the man talk... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

%$++ UCLA

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LIVE BOY D wrote:
i wanna be him.
snakeyes17 wrote:
Sounds like he really enjoys educating himself. I liked where they said he has the anti-ADHD where he gets so focused at the task at hand, which I find to be similar to myself. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Adderall ?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

%$++ UCLA

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LIVE BOY D wrote:
i wanna be him.
snakeyes17 wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Adderall ?

laugh.gif

He also plays a deranged killer named "Franco" on General Hospital.....................He driving Jason CRAZY!!!!
laugh.gif

He also plays a deranged killer named "Franco" on General Hospital.....................He driving Jason CRAZY!!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom